lunes, 4 de febrero de 2013

STUPID IDIOT


It was an afternoon of summer time. People walking in the big city park for fresh air emanating from the vicinity of the sea: Infants animated and excited ran across the lawn with their pets, filling the air with their spontaneous cries. Other beyond, playing ball and some youngsters resting in the shade of leafy trees chatting with vital and beautiful couples. It was already past five in the afternoon. In the distance we could see a lot of cars passing by the spacious and practical avenues, on the other hand, slowly and sailboats plying the harbor bay. With the sea breeze, the room temperature was increasingly falling, giving relief to all residents. Lately all had been overwhelmed by an intense heat wave-very-own this season, which had already desperate ...

A couple of old friends were sunbathing and sitting disconsolately on a bench in the park nice: The future had become past and they even realized ...

-You will agree with me that the world has changed too much too fast, right?
The second old man scratched his face and answered
-The change I care a damn. What does scare me now are the murders have become daily thing and you could even say hourly committed worldwide. Not to mention the terrorist attacks that destroy many innocent people. That worries me and I care a lot ... They kill people for nothing. It seems as if it were a sport. I kill for a sweater, a Chinese watch for fun - looked up at the sky and crossed himself.
The other old man nodded.
-And do not know about you, but my values ​​my parents taught me that nobody practices now, we have a world to suffer, to suffer ... I remember that the money we stood for many things, my jefecita, preparing meals with very little and were plentiful. Now revenues do not reach you at all. I see my children running up and down, to raise their families and the poor barely survive and are heavily indebted to credit cards, thought for a little, ... I worked very hard all my life, I went those who refused to pay because the study and more than I had to work doing the work always heavier. But still, always helped with my money to my parents and we buy property ... It was a great effort, but we did it ... On the death of them, I inherited the property. In this area, I built little houses for my children and their families .. You know, friend, as things stand now in the world, but do not know what I would have done for the house of my parents ... I think I would live as a beggar on the street ...
The other old man listened attentively to his contemporary, just sighed and shuddered slightly.
- ... And not only that, you refer to that everything has changed, what about the noise, the damn noisy world that we have built together? - Took some air. No one is safe from the thundering home stereo, speakers of powerful cars that vibrate to the ground along which, the ... aircraft noise as we can not sleep. I always sleep like a baby and now years ago can not sleep in peace, one day ...
The first old man scratched his head and added
-I remember in my youth, wore their hair long and had a majestic beard, was the envy of my friends. Someone made me feel special. Now all thugs walk from one side to the other covered with hair and dirt ... There is no doubt that everything was spoiled ...
'Yes, very true what you say, added the second elder noise settling his collar. Being old fashioned and has come to be synonymous with abandonment. They know not what they say. Drugs such, are the ones to blame for everything: travel and see things that are not there! ... That's why we are living a nightmare world. The world was different before the appearance of these toxic ... How can you tell the real from the unreal? The present generations do not live normal, do not know what does it consist mused a moment And to make matters worse, modernity and its excesses cyber mented alienate them with these virtual games that do not give them space to make their lives own. So how can distinguish reality?

The evening had already fallen. The headlights of the park began to cast a faint glow and hunched over their aging bodies.
Look, for me, everything is given also by the search for pleasure, 'said the first old man. And not necessarily have to be related to the drugs that cause, they even charge more than the abuse of their customers, but I mean the pleasure provided by our imagination. It's a trend that we have all to rejoice in what we imagine and reach adulthood, we still use but very imaginative and that's because the world we have made, full of flavors without, trips and failures: We must change the facts, but we do so only in appearance, as when we were kids ...
- Do you mean that we sink into ensoñasiones and we spent building castles in the air?
-Is so sad, my friend ... Such fantasies are ethereal excuses for not having an active and vital role in life. We enjoyed both of these images and scenes, to the extent that the pleasure we cause becomes a substitute for reality. We spent imagining the lives that we will never have or constantly refuting what we have. That is cheaper than using drugs to which you refer. And I must add that such imaginative exercises, makes most everyday people everywhere.
-But that attitude is very harmful and dangerous, right?
The first old man thought a moment and said.
-Of course it's very dangerous. People use their imagination as a substitute for productive effort. This led to the extreme, can give way to a schizoid position, you tend to confuse reality with the imagined. We do not know when they are awake or dreaming or when the worst, when they dream or dream live when living ...
The park was almost silent. Most children and their pets had left the place. Artificial light intensity had risen and now everything was lit with many shade trees everywhere. Riders had been mostly removed. Gradually the park was left alone. One other couple that could be seen in the distance. A bluff near the banks of the elders threw a faint glow on their aging bodies and injured.
-To get this straight, 'said the second old man, trying to clarify the concepts of his friend-You want me to say that the game of fantasy becomes so real to people who imagine that all that effectively takes the place of reality ? Is that what you're saying?
'Yes, that difficulties and failures, so many in the world we have built our frustration and resistance is very low and not recovering podernos responsibly, so much the pain that people have started to falling into madness as the only way ... Lots of pain, more fantasy, leaving aside the constant work and determination, crazy fantasizing all ...
Silence reigned in the spacious and airy park, now it was a deathly silence. One could hear the chirping of birds returning to their nests in the treetops. They were accommodating sleeping flocks. The two old men joined the bench and stared at each other in front with deep sadness and faces margura. Apparently, there was nothing to add ...
-There must be another way out other than drugs or alcohol, or the fantasy-broke the long silence the elderly first. There must be some quiet peaceful place, not so full of obstacles, in which one can live a normal life pleasantly and common ...
He points where is there to go there immediately, buddy!
I do not know ... The truth is that we look for a long time and I could never find him ... I'll have to leave this world like a stupid idiot ... Damn Damn!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario