miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

HAPPINESS

It is said that life for the overwhelming majority of the people, sex is, is an enigma. Represents something of a puzzle very difficult to assemble. On many occasions, including, the cover is unknown, which complicates the assembly more. Many people are born, live and die without even knowing it was designed for or where to direct his steps: The pieces of the puzzle never knew where they were going and tried to install wherever and very forced.

Such actions create great distress and falls into a vicious cycle that nobody teaches education to live and therefore things are so absurd and the results are equally absurd, then, lives a forced, reaching people to become or be appointed, as calibrated and absurd, giving the print to be filled with a set of tasks that distract them live avoiding at all costs, without even knowing if they have done enough in their stocks: The misfortune was always my company suction speed and my favorite, a beautiful and pleasant earthly hell!

-But what happened?
- The worst thing you can imagine!
The two old gay paled. Did not want to get carried away by anger that could lead to unpredictable consequences. One of them, want to confirm the serious scene you imagined. Asked hoarsely but tender look:
- Did tì abused?
- Do not be an idiot! -Very angry. Answer I did not know if he was happy or not, and I began to mourn.
- I asked Quièn, honey? That old nasty! Why?
I do not know, but I completely destroyed.
- What do you destroyed? - Repeated his companion very surprised. ¿How?
-First I fired from my job ...
- Not able to answer this hoax?
- What? If it is very possible, takes a handkerchief from the pocket of his pants and sounds. And I also said that I do not get your hopes up for a good retirement, you waste time treating it cosneguir ...
- No!! - Another old exclaims puzzled.
. Yeah, my love, pauses for a few seconds and sighs deeply. All that I said that pig and many more things I can not remember, but I hurt a lot ...
- Què wretch that guy! - Said very indignantly.
-This is what I have more hard done in my long life. Cum on my job, not able to answer about happiness! - His eyes filled with tears.
Well-tried to console his partner affectionately. The truth is that you never noticed with whom you worked. You were always very optimistic and even naive.
- Either you believe in me?-Whimpered and sighed deeply. Think like the old fool, I'm a damn cocky ignorant crap, Bullshit! He shouted angrily.
'No dear. I do not think that, but in all jobs, if you are not recommended, sooner or later, you might run. I will be as optimistic as tù, being more realistic, I always assumed that you would not last long ahì, and see you You held nearly 15 years, tried to soften the matter. But neither thought you were going to do a dirty trick like this, and also insult and especially for not answering this nonsense ...
-Do not insult me.
- What do you mean? - Much your partner is uncomfortable. You said a moment ago that your boss had done ...
-Yes, of course. But I have misinterpreted ...
- No!! - Cry perplexed.
-Yes, dear.
-These beginning to have memory lapses again right? - Got angry.
-Figuraciones yours.
- Nothing figurations! - .Tu Angrily claimed he said what you said he protested hotly. Tù it started telling me that sber not answer if you were happy or not, your boss had insulted and run the empelo, was it true or not?
-I have not said that, for energetic protest.
'But what are dicèndome today - very impressed.
-That the truth is that everything that I forget if I did not know answer because I did not remember anything about happiness and cry because I know no I have lived, or what I use what I have experienced .. .
- We finished! happiness is related to agree with yourself and with their peers, they sacrifice to live with you ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario