miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

MEETING

The artificial luminescence of the day was felt in all bodies that traveled as ants which could be the square of that city pricipal underground. The crowd came and went without modesty and hastily like they really knew what they were doing or where to direct their swift and hasty steps.It was a world of hundreds of thousands of people, embedded in a heliocentric orbit, surrounded by two satellites that helped them to regulate their balance as if two giant magnets suspended in space will be treated ...The distance of this dark planet, artificial life underground and not inconsiderable dimensions, was a million light years from the nearest celestial body alive. Had been inhabited by mimics that were able to mimic any form of existence and while doing so took possession of the identity of the beings who mimicked, insomuch that turned out to be identical. It was strange beings worthy of envy chameleon, could survive in any environment, wet, dry, watery, including feeding and living in many unimaginable ways, one could almost say they were immortal, invincible.My presence in their environment, not uncomfortable, you could say that I did not take into account, went unnoticed, but sometimes, some of them imitated me, making me believe that on your planet, there were others like me or my same ... That kind of behavior from them, it was very disconcerting, confudìa me and bother me too much.I remember one day, when I was much younger, being in my world - belonging to the solar system, I was contacted by strange beings, while I was resting lying on a pile of rocks piled platform way, in one of the courtyards my school. Had gone out to get some fresh air in the time of recess that gave us between classes.That particular day, I was very bored. Classes had been badly exposed by teachers. Time went slower than usual. The heat was unbearable, fell like molten lead over all. So in the rest decided to turn away from my bandmates and take refuge in a courtyard located at the rear of the school, which had just piled rocks and stones left over from a construction, which were no longer needed at all. So I went to lie down for a while, had thought no longer return to the other classes, I was bruised from sitting and listening to stupid media. I felt like a nut shell floating on a puddle sad when I knew there was a great ocean of possibilities elsewhere in the sky for example, in the vast universe, that I never tired of admiring it whenever he could. I was always considered by my friends and family as a stranger, and also retracted problematic for being so critical and acute. In fact, had very few friends and my family was so small that our circle was reduced to a few people. The world, life, everything, I found it very boring, untrue and tedious, I refused to look like a cow or a cat pachorrudo and loose, but lived his waking dream and living when he was asleep, when I dreamed ... performed in more dimensions that nobody accesaba, that life itself. I lived recriminàndome the failure to be born somewhere else in the universe. Somewhere in the extraordinary things that could happen at any time and not on this earth as it was flat and very special appeal.But that day, things would change, contradicting deep into my concepts. I swear I was not dreaming. Really I swear. What displays in the sky, turned out to be sensational and could to turn around my life, my whole life meaningless and boring. That noon, was a watershed: It was one and after what I sucedrìa, would be another entirely.I remember the sky was completely blue. It was a metallic blue and fascinated me observe precisely that day, was fortunate to be decked heaven with that beautiful tone and several other areas were decorated by spectacular white gauze floated and moved slowly across the sky, resembling various figures and geometric shapes, asymmetrical and very different proportions.Imagine my surprise to lie on the rocks, my gaze atarìda as a powerful magnet, placed not too far away, a strange object floating silver, no more than the head of a tack. I kept watching him a couple of minutes, and then, slowly moved from place to go to take refuge in one of the great clouds that were near him. The whole thing had stayed well, of this magnitude and importance little tarscendente and no great importance, since it is known that similar acts occur repeatedly in various parts of the world. While I accept the fact that display oddly shaped objects floating in the sky, it is not an everyday thing or succeeding them all, believe it or not the people and give it as a hint that event very different and others who are different everyday or ordinary.The central point was that when viewing the fantastic and strange object in my brain suddenly appeared and immediately, something like a screen and made eye contact with the pilots or crew of that ship: It was indescribable, stunning and very surprising yet scary: I had control of my mind and it all happened spontaneously and dynamically, without using my will to intervene in the flow of strange sensations. I had never witnessed such receiver emotional impressions, never in my existence.The link between them and me, lasted about five minutes, was akin to realize that both parties were aware of having bonded with each other. There was a impace a few seconds, something like awe and surprise. Usually people do not usually look at the sky and far less at noon, when the sun shines in full swing. It was coincidence that I had turned into the heights, circumstances permitted when lying face up on the rocks, otherwise it would have been highly unlikely that he had, he usually used at night, but not during the day.Suddenly the ship began to move slowly and dropped slightly more. At that time, do not know why, in the yard where I was, stood up a tremendous dust preventing continue observing the sky. Make an effort and not lose sight of the flying object that was to hide one of the clouds moved slowly also pushed by the wind. I tried to focus my view very carefully in the cloud, but I found it impossible to observe the strange silver machine ... A couple of minutes later, appeared before me a classmate, named Duilio Rossati Tierno, Italian, and astonishment he said, "I saw"? And I said: "Yes." And he added: "What an incredible, no?". If I answered was sensational. And I said to myself: "If I knew that I made contact with them" ... then come visit intergalactic travel to the planet of beings chameleon ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario