lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

AT THE BEACH

In seasons of my winter break , I usually do a count of how much or little of what I've accomplished over the twelve months of intensive work . If something inherited from my parents , it was the habit of always dedicated to the performance of a task ... And I think that was his inheritance , because there was not money but just to get by and subsisting . Who would have told me that I also inherited good manners and values ​​, which also would have to accept that these are the principles that I have been able to keep afloat in a world where most often sold his soul to the devil in exchange for any either material or any treachery that they can provide many satisfactions , hard cash ... Yes, I accept that willingly. But when arriving to the beach in the mornings , I assail countless ideas and images - that - as pointed out , I intrapersonal force a recount. And I have to say that this idea of a part -time teacher at my college : " Try to take stock of what has been achieved during the twelve months, that will allow you to avoid the Peter Principle " ... This principle , speaks of the level of incompetence that we are exposed to in life and my master had found a method to avoid all Revise experienced over a period of time and rethink about goals obtained and no successes to build on this analysis , arming plans new approach and start to conquer other goals ... I'll add some variants ...

Alfred Adler, Austrian physician and psychologist , was saying that man is distinguished from the other animals , because it is a concretador goals. We are always looking for them , we are the species that goes in search of goals. Buddha also talked about it, but was saying that the desires , goals - man exposed to pain and it suggested that we try to avoid as much desire to not face unnecessary pain . The truth is that our brain puts us in certain coordinates of which , we find it very hard to escape : temporality , space, order, imagination ...

There is no human activity that does not include the timing : When . Space : where . Order By : This one here and there. A imagination : It looks like this and that is very much like that ...

A human species, which has very particular characteristics , but perhaps the most important , is that concerning our feelings ... and very different from those experienced by certain animals, because we in our species , we are able to achieve feelings of a large who lacks finesse any other animal on our planet.

The review of my goals , I always try to target them based on my feelings : That caused me this or that achievement? That sense ? Led me to where ? Bring something ?

My goals , my desires, put them in the sights of the great beacons of humanity , if they are not guided by those feelings made ​​by them : Kindness , friendship, affection , understanding , coexistence. I feel out of context , but those goals or achievements or desires , have crystallized one hundred percent ...

On the beach, sitting in his gentle and fine whitish sand, the sea inspires me , its green jade, its vastness , its greatness, its abundance. My inspiration rises with seagulls and albatrosses multiple observed in the deep blue sky and clean steel in their silent flight and glider . I breaks my inspiration with dolphins suddenly emerge and jump around here and there, splashing water around. And far away , on the horizon, my eyes are on the small boats that can be seen plying the sea driven by the wind collides with their colorful sails being granted a rhythmic and harmonic soothing movement in redondes land that makes losing skyline in the distance ... Ah ! that fine feelings reached in these sunny beaches where winter never comes , from there , I return to resume with new spirit and impetus , my upcoming existential goals that were awarded , temporality , space, order and imagination with a great deal of sentimental reasons . ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario