domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

TRAVEL EXPERIENCES

When I work to travel , my first step is thinking about how you have to do to not stop writing . Then I start to design my next writing projects and comes after me tremendous reluctance and do not do anything at all .... I've come to the land on which rest all year end ( in these foreign board computer , missing some symbols and letters , so excuse me ) , I stay around here a long time and plan my next move to avoid being obsolete or outdated for the rest of my life ...

Today I was at the beach recently dawned . The sea was very calm and peaceful, the waves came and went with his lulling sound. The sun began to emerge and the colors of the sky with clouds seemed kaleidoscopic rugs with many flashes of varying shades ranging as far as the morning progressed. The water was warm and inviting a dip , just as they made several pelicans not cope fishermen catching fish gave its long -coated thin flexible menbrana facing step to accommodate several very near the shore fishes peaks at enguian in which each of their dives. In the distance a fishing boat that had taken refuge the previous days , as the bad weather had forced the guard . Today , everything was life , glow and lots of activity for lost time ... My walk was long and very successful , people were friendly and beach runners always greet all who cross them enthusiastically and politely : Good morning ! Hi!

Engage in conversation on the beach with a blonde woman and entry into adulthood, whose body showed off the physical work of a lifelong athlete : He gave the impression of being younger than the age you really had. She comes from Russia and is visiting these paradisiacal land visiting his daughter who is engaged in computer science and has happened in this country over 20 years . He teaches business administration at a local university . The adult Russian woman, was a teacher of mathematics in his country and is now withdrawn and travels constantly.

First enter into contact with the teacher , who stop me as I headed for the beach. At that time only way to greet us recognition. Then, I was returning to the find while conducting my walk on the beach and it was then that I asked that finding out about his activity was devoted teacher . I told him that I used to write and then she referred me if I knew anything about Dostoevsky , I replied yes and she said if I had read The Idiot and answer that and also Brothers Karamazov Crime and Punishment . I quote humming Tchaikovsky and suddenly a Mexican song Maria Griver : Jurame . Met a beautiful moment of conversation and human contact. At such times and with nature around us lit by the morning sun fresh and grasnidos gulls and pelicans diving for fishermen and birds warming up with the heat of the sun first and the boats of the fishermen, the world seemed to me as close and peaceful home for all who had always imagined ... Suddenly his cellphone rang , I motioned for me to leave her a moment to answer , she was the daughter advises on business in this country of stockists and told me and was waiting near the entrance to the beach. Came running , identify the figure of the daughter in the distance and watched as they were. I approached , I stand and helpers to place your beach umbrella. The daughter asked me several questions about my activities, while the three we sat in the sand, to the extent of being forced to show my identification credentials and then telling me I remato very osco tone if I was a retired person . Everything was confusion , despite my excellent and gentlemanly behavior. Suddenly , something seemed not answer him , something about my professional activities , and then referred to his mother in Russian and I communicate retreating . All that was tremendous for me, did not give credit to what happened and especially so sudden and so fleeting . Still helpers to collect his belongings from the sand and I accompanied her car , maybe to not feel so rejected and impose even a little dignity. Both Russian parted straining my hand and telling me that he had given them pleasure to know ! The only thing that happened was I say : Goodbye and gets indeed ! No doubt , we are all appearances and finesse of our feelings, not even emerge to become truly human.People do not contact anyone or anything. Pity the world despite its natural beauty not just be a ship of fools adrift ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario