jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

CENTRAL POINT

- What?-Everything is creation of our mind.'But if anyone knows the mind. Never actually perceive that assumption being that you call mind. It makes sense what you say. What are we arguing about? This is absurd!- What is absurd? Matter exists only as a form of mind. Do we know what you call this area?-Yes, but not perceive the mind as if it were a body or substance that may have ideas. Mind is only an abstract name of a series of events.-You always find something on which to discuss ...-I recognize that what I'm asking you is unsatisfactory.- Unsatisfactory? It is not even credible!- I agree that the dunces are beyond help?- And that geniuses are helping themselves! No?-Say that this time, they help each other ...- We're always arguing, wow! ...-Accept my rebellious spirit that agrees with the status quo.-What spirit? It is an endless struggle with you, friend, you do not stop ...-Remember: "Love your neighbor as yourself" ...I've already tried that, eh! and the result has been very unsatisfactory ... May I remind you that when you have no job, which is very often, I'm the only refacciona you and treats you well, although very annoying result. Is not that loving your neighbor?'Well, well, let's say a little hungry, yes ... but of knowledge, eh! ... Now that poor, poor, very poor ...I did not say you're poor. Just remember I mentioned to you when you have remodeled it work ...(Suddenly, he is a huge inspiration): To be the exception in something, you have to be exceptional and I am ... But between you and an exceptional man, my dear, rich and powerful friend, there is a difference between a tiger and a house cat. You think because you have money and some work, you can afford to spoil, to the extent of telling me hungry?-No response.-There you-resumed with a string of new ideas. You're as stubborn as ever you ignore what I say, you learn very little. Are you listening, useless?This question was looking at the sky through a window that showed the first drop of rain drops his glasses.'Yes,' replied the voice of a man bored and annoyed.- I hear as who listens to the rain, right? - Continued while approaching him on the chair where he sat his friend about rain, hopefully fall a great storm. The environment would cool slightly. because this sultry weather we are experiencing insufferable as hell and suddenly there is just unbearable.-These metaphorically speaking, is not it?-Yes, as metaphorical, like this: Assuming that the world was like a house. When you least expect, would declare in ruins and all the inhabitants would throw up until we get to Mars, all that, to bring it down and leave us adrift in the Red Desert vile - esboso sonrrisa slightly and continued. You will agree with me that our world and very few can live decentemente.Tú not, of course, because they leave here in the morning heading for home field and sometimes, just back to sleep. You spend the day breathing fresh air, out of this place in which we all live Dantesque.Was heard from the chair short, dry cough.- Did you say something, friend? - Asked with great concern.- I coughed, idiot, I was jamming one gargajo She replied.- You see? : My ideas auxilian you to wipe the mucus lung, is part of the pollution they cause your own factories. In this vitiated atmosphere,'ll all consumptives, lost and crippled like you, grimaced in pain and continued: no matter that the next time I give to the door in his face, but I have to say that I fight but can not leave of this hell hole you've subhuman helped make. And believe you me a fool, but something today if you agree with me ...-No! - Was immediate and emphatic response that came from the couch.'Of course!- (Think about it): Okay ... What are you going to say? ... I hope you have some funny, because if you're going through today, damn!-You are a loud and funky, you keep mentioning the money you lend me ... You are an insignificant slave of your money, you are a vile with the intelligence of a simple worm that never reach the level of butterfly. You're a vile insect malnourished and infected with their own poison.- What fault do I have that to be a nullity and earn money? I told the university that you studied for philosopher. Shame on you, you have always been: A dreamer perfect mess!Did you hear that? - Cry exasperated.- (Swallowing) Do you mind to continue fighting for what I stand for, is not it? Is my only entertainment. Do you mind? I have to fight to the death, if necessary. Understand that most human act that way. Go to our nature. The fight we form our character develops us.- What do you mean, asshole? May I remind you that we do not exist in real life? Then eat mind, you idiot! We are creations of the mind!'Yes, is very ethereal and metaphysical, for you, right?-Not only that, or metaphysical, or etheric, but really stupid. For me the shining star that guides me, is what speaks to me first seek food, shelter and clothing to the kingdom of heaven will follow ...'Well, if I know, rspondió bitterly, saddened me, friend. I lack economic strength, but you instead always be a pauper and end up dying of disgust yourself-continued wistfully, any dishonest can succeed in this life if suficientmente theft is big, as you will understand, that I know all too well ...Silence on the couch.-In view of the communicative and illuminating these today, I'll tell you something else, if you do not mind, 'said firmly. Do you mind?-No. Forward. Atáscate mud there, then I'll invite the shindig. You have to be hungry Is not it true? .. You're always hungry ...- Yes, no, yes, no! ... Desperately cried Do not you have blood in your veins? - Continued very annoying-Talking to you is to do as a politician ...Again silence on the couch.- Freedom is chaos, for you?- Freedom is chaos? Hmm ... I do not know incoroporándose a bit like looking at a ghost armchair-philosopher Are there any around?- Me!- Who?'Well, if I know I said bitterly And I think we must help and encourage individuals to make use of it at all times. And besides, there is no greater happiness on this earth to struggle to develop the latent powers of life, because the fight is the inseparable companion of progress and all this is achieved through the use of freedom. We must end the obscurantism and political oppression.-Jijoles! You alone missing you add in your speech, that the kingdom of God has been misinterpreted and that in its place has been established between us the kingdom of the Pharisees ...'You're insufferable!-Almost shouted in his face.-Bah! - The response was dismissive of the occupant of the chair was a grunt and went on everything you know and what you do not, make it up, do you think that one day the world will come to its crossroads? But not enough to say yes! You have to do something, offer something at least, and let all the air with certain faces of cynicism.- My God, 'he cried storm is here! - The sky began to fall. He moved across the room to get in front of his friend who was sitting on the couch-obervándolo carefully: we propose that all perfect for law enforcement, forgetting foremost happiness to fulfill our duties with honesty. We must first learn to be decent and fair, whether we produce pleasure or pain we Haul. That would be a way out for humanity, regardless of profit or loss, we would cease to be beasts and would begin to be gods ...We could not continue ... ...The hands of his friend who had risen like a spring chair, had taken hold of him and squeezed his neck and with savage force. Not a sound came out of that never closed throat that necklace forever by mortal hand .. The chair was rocking with rhythmic movements back and forth. The friend sonrrió satisfied with his work. The unpleasant spectacle of fallen blackish tongue out and eyes bulging, was further unpleasant when the open window, a man had gone pale and unshaven, from the garden, her hands did honor, once again, sonrriente's neck and successful friend who was also strangled by surprise ....Prudence, shrewdness and cunning of the serpent has better luck in this world, that grace, ingenuity and simplicity of the dove ... our heads are reasons that do not fully understand, that is the central point .. .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario