jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

THE APPLE


As a teenager, my friend who was nicknamed the "apple"-perhaps the bright red of her skin, he spent his time dreaming that someday invent something great, which he said would revolutionize the world of the future. All his friends we wondered how you can do if I was not even enrolled in school? Attend listener just ... One more thing, my friend was practicing the precepts of the Buddha and say that not eating meat, only vegetables and fruits. He was a very singular person .
I remember that on one occasion, being in the garage of his home, boarded a topic for a long time. He liked to talk much about his ideas. I said:
Will-You know, people never revolt, not know any other ...

  
I was surprised, but I replied:-What do you mean? Do you mean by this heat?
 
he frowned.
'Well you know that life belongs to the disobedient constructive and not those who have implemented the ideas of others and you will agree that there are a lot of things in life that must change.
-Manzanita-I replied with a calm, cold eyes and not go to talk about work. But if you're interested, if I know you have to do something, but, do not be afraid to fail and fail and feel bad? - I said a firm voice, preparing for his reply.
 
First sighed, then shouted
- Come on - pulling a cloth to furniture tools. You know that death, invites you to live each day as if it were your last and if you live, maybe one day youll be right.-Sure, I said skeptically. We at our age of 17, worrying about death. Do not make me laugh.
 
Apple took my arm and walked over to me.
Look, I think nobody likes the idea of ​​dying, even those who think they can go to heaven. But we all have to die, is the way in which everything is renewed, there comes a point where they are displaced by the new. Death is a blessing, says that we are stripped there is nothing to fear.

 
I froze, my brain refused to accept a logical explanation, he was right. I tried not to change the tone of my voice and lunged.
- Apple, do not push, it may not go into your game or your futuristic mind traps. I can ask what you're referring to specifically.
He gave a brief smile, walked away a little of me and said going back to the door of garage.
-  we must live every day as if it were the last of our lives, and try to change something. went to bed saying he did something great. That's what matters most to me.
His voice was suspended in a vacuum, immediately swallowed up by all the wind out of Silicon Valley.I nodded.- Sounds logical.- Logic? -apple said, rolling his eyes. You know? I never wanted to be the richest man in the cemetery of this curious and very modern people. I've never done anything for money, I put a "ding" in the universe.

 
I began to imagine my friend wearing a suit and inflatable, and despite the warmth of the environment was cold and I saw it as a kind of space traveler walking slowly along a distant planet.
- But friend started to tell apple. Did not you worried at any time can not have economic resources? Remember we are located in the empire itself of money.-and kicking a plastic cup in an apartment was added.- Let's see! ¿Plants may dream that you are going to change anything in the world and what will you do without money? Please!
 
We both looked surprised.
Breadcrumbs-high-tech-cry .shit  apple! I always thought that if we dream about some things, then we can build. Just imagine what that is and do it.
I never I never thought something like that. The evening was falling across the valley.
'Very well,' said the apple with a sigh. It is clear to me, I build a machine that is a great tool, as if it were a bicycle for our minds. Readily admit any mistakes and try to improve on the other inventions that also will.
The late afternoon sun gave it back to my friend, made it look great. I felt like an idiot before him. Apple was right. I stayed a while in silence, admiring his greatness and added.
- Death? Nonsense - apple hissed. I'm telling you I will do here in the garage. I have no intention of allowing them to question the validity of my ideas .- Apple a rage went to an area of ​​material near the door and began to pick up some tools .- With these cables, and this screen will show the world from what I can live or dead! All this I feel in my heart, I sense that is true ... Stand behind me shouted the apple permeating the cosmos with his great energy. That inspiration lead me!
I felt from deep that despite the economic constraints of my friend, a light illuminated his path, despite its heavy load, glided effortlessly through the ether. And so, the apple became one of the largest in the world of technology. One more thing! On occasion I met him in seconds and said,
- I WOULD EXCHANGE ALL MY TECHNOLOGY FOR AN AFTERNOON WITH SOCRATES!

1 comentario:

  1. BRILLIAANT! in fact the death of steve jobs was lost not only for his family or USA but for the HUMANITY!

    ResponderEliminar