miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

the marmaids

Some time ago, I met a friend at a cafe and said:
- Come on, tell me what you saw in that country you visited?
    And he explained:
'I've seen that in several of its cities, many people had the face of sadness and concern. And the Army and Marine patrols made ​​the streets day and night, armed to the teeth, their faces covered in black ski masks.
Follow me counting, what else did you see? - I hurried my friend.
-When you reached one of its ports, the waves were red, and bleeding , the sky was black as presaging a tremendous gale, which its inhabitants could hardly come out unscathed. The cold, dense gloom presaged death and misfortune. In this apocalyptic port, all permeated deep and confusion reigned.
And what else?
'I came across a boatman who lived there told me that Ali Baba and the forty thieves and had been expelled forever Sinbad the Sailor and were no longer the way to catch them. What many people had died and that is why the sea was so bloody.
My friend was surprised, he paused and charged:
-What else did you see?
- No, instead I heard on the radio to his ruling proposing a security plan for all citizens of that port.
My friend had a fright and said:
-Something like Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp?
-No, it goes!
'Come on, you continue. What else did you see?
'It was all, after that, I did not see anything ... Ah! Yes, a mermaid on a rock, throwing her tears in the sea ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario