viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

VOICE (End of Mayan territory)

It was a dark night with a sky full of stars. He sat on the side of one of the pyramids of Uxmal buildings set precisely at the Palace of the Nuns. With calm and patience, we expected that launched the sound and light show in these stunning and impressive Mayan ruins. A lack of wind, people blew air with their fans acquired trading lobby spaces.Suddenly, a cry arose from the darkness.- Ah, those above, help!The screams were so unexpected that at first I saw that nobody moved. Apparently thought it was something that Formbar part of the show, no one responded, did not move.The strange voice was repeated once more. It was a strange guttural sound, almost inhuman, it seemed to come from black and deep in the jungle that surrounds the place. It is appreciated far from where we sat all those present.- Who's there? - Said, when I can react, Would you help? What do you want?- Move closer, it has nothing to fear, 'said the strange voice, which probably sensed my confusion. I'm just a Aluxes ...There was an eerie silence, could not believe what I was hearing and who was listening. Later, I realized that apparently only I perceived this strange subject and not very clear to say.- Why no closer - Questions maybe something violent in tone, it began to bother me that I would be upset my attention from the spectacle that was about to witness.-No ... I can not. It could be very dangerous. I ... The voice stopped and became silent again.- What do you mean? - Questions, increasingly disturbed and puzzled and curious. I was disturbed and increasingly astonished at what was happening.- What is it would be very dangerous? Where you can see out completely. Where is it?Stood for a moment to listen, but there was no answer. And then, not knowing what I faced and never in my life heard the word Aluxes, turned on the light and put your cell phone in plain sight. I stopped the seat placed in the ruins for the show and took a few steps into the darkness. Then I approached the last wall of the building and approach the blue beam of light over my arm toward the dark and silent vastness. In doing so, I heard a slight gasp, a groan, followed by a precipitate splash, as if someone had plunged sharply some wood had been thrown or dive into the water. The funny thing is that these ruins there was no sacred cenote, or something like that had liquid. But I can say with certainty whether I actually saw something or heard something. Now there was nothing.- Hello! - Call.The only response I got was the unmistakable silence of the ruins bathed in twinkling paneling and silver for the numerous beautiful stars ...The sound and light show, kicked, it is truly impressive and colorful exalted. We learned about the Great Mayan people, their successes, their failures. From his struggles between Xiues and Itzaes to the end, the voice came again, most recently, echoing through the surrounding darkness, ghostly and plaintive.- That the divine power with you!Good-bye very strong shouted hoarsely and with heart full of emotions that I do not know where crowded ... All over the body, neck, head ... crying of emotion ...Later I learned that a Aluxes, was a little elf who listens Maya lights forever ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario