domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012

THE AGENDA

I remember in my younger days as a student, the teacher Gomez Robleda be eternal motivated us to carry a strange notebook he called agenda: "I want you to require all schedule from now on" ... With that kind of motivation Democrats, we that it was another rebellion: "I never agendaré nothing, that makes me stupid" -. I said to myself.The truth is that he possessed a wonderful memory and I could afford to save any data in my brain and when rescue would therefore not require anything to point to remember my obligation or my commitments. Moreover, almost always lost agendas or had so few and insignificant that it was very expensive commitments have a leather notebook like the one we wanted, which caused me much grief and laughter at the same time, but apparently there was no escape, for Robleda the obsessive teacher forced everyone to carry it in exchange for giving them extra points in your area. For the teacher, that kind of action he was most sensational and exciting, you could say that even caused him to ecstasy, which he could see in his face: The skin of his face looked like the skin with which is pork, corrugated, brown and dry. He was a skinny little guy pobresor very outdated that I always got the impression they never had a girlfriend, let alone wife.I also remember that on one occasion I asked him whether it was possible to alter the scheduled and to my surprise, he replied that of course, but he must pass the citations to other dates in the same agenda and leave the causes consisted of what had happened. That answer, I first surprised and then made me feel very lightened because I said, "Damn, something I can be free with this damn old" ...Then, agendas and scheduled them are absolute rubbish and even they can be a jump and does not care more than yourself ... That's when my career first took unorthodox therapist or conventional: Therapy and minimalist valemadrista and humanist.Finally, he could understand Maslow, Rogers and Fritz Perls himself, especially the latter who was also a highly experiential therapist valemadrista, and transfer this finding to all activities of my life: live freedom with much debauchery humanist.How is it possible that those stupid idiots pseudocandidatos of the presidency, are allowed to and respect their agenda that no one respects, or meet anyone, much less reflect?Let's see:"There will be no place for corrupt my project"But how? A change of schedule last minute! Is that the tricolor also give extra points for dribbling with the agenda? A donkey that does not include other asses! ... Would have to see to believe ... That commitment if you bookmark it! Although my teacher would say Robleda Gomez: "They lack the time and dates, children! Always require ... "Jajajajajajajajajajaja (laughs).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario