jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

IN MEMORIAN

Just today, I had the courage to sit down and write again: The departure of a great master of world literature, I love about fashion. Thought it was the absence of a family ... I received the news while surfing through cyberspace. I was deeply moved, especially since just a couple of days, commented one of my few friends, about your personality and the death of his son also a writer, that day he presented his book at the Palace of Fine Arts so posthumously, was that an act of pride and dignity. I did not miss any of his articles when published in newspapers of my country or any other country. The was referred innevitable for me. Illuminated my path. His books always struck me deeply, seemed of great depth and descriptive capacity and inclusive, spoke for all of us and of us. I was always very aware of his career. His lectures and public appearances, was not perdèrmelas ever, his persoanlidad I found overwhelming, I learned so much ... it, everything was part of me. I admired his eloquence, clarity, depth, wisdom, his bearing, his style. It was my great teacher. How can we forget the unique script of the unforgettable film of Caifanes. Your comments rife with figures of data descriptions of Image Information traslucìan instructive that, crumbling and translated either scenario, any subject with ease. His TV series, not did him the honor he deserved and yet pride was for himself, by his gracious presence to the small screens that became giants left to see the man always kind, loving, creative, responsible and acertivo it was: The true man.The man always concerned about his Mexico, the Mexico of all and for all, the Mexico of equality for both struggled and struggled.
Master Carlos Fuentes, through all that and more, having been the one you went to all of us Mexicans and Mexico itself, leave very much at peace, because we long ago we gave the Nobel Prize for Literature ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario