jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

SNAILS YOUR PRESIDENT


In my country - if I have what is called country - or what remains of it, I have met lovely places, splendid realities of all kinds, of course I knew them for quite a while, but since a couple of months , I felt the urge to travel and I decided to visit a distant village, Atlacomulco, located in what today is known as the State of Mexico. She felt very curious to see how this little town had become so famous. I was told that there lived a great tribe Mazahua, whose warriors of old, had defeated the great fighters of other distant lands over there in the south, I think those were teritorios by Tabasco, in Macuspana Pejes land of Lizards Chaneques ... I would say, these have been Mazahuas evolve and adapt to the customs of the times that elapse today. For that was precisely my journey, to find and figure out mutual self, if things were as they talked they had me.
And, needless to say, I was disappointed in my expectations of those intrepid Mazahuas. The only progress made in the village for many years, was to provide the help of a reporter to every visitor who dared to be with them, same as one by category, paid tribute to Tlatoani name of the tribe. As my class fell within the category of distinguished visitor to be a writer, I was greeted by the President of the Republic meritito that lay, unbeknownst to me, and that nice folk in place. Imagine my surprise!Before getting to the important meeting, I had to do, to a government representative, a brief exposition of my ideology and in particular my views on the Mazahuas. All that I found very funny, amazing yet also very touching.
'Sir,' I said with great respect, not mastered their dialect, so hopefully allows me to say only the essentials. My ideology is the place to visit and see that here there is love and and everything else falls by its own weight.- ... And correct me immediately:Not at all my good and distinguished visitor, this position is the Tabasco people once we conquered, we live here pure film stars, tufted and very machines, and anything that's love ...Silence reigns, broken only by the power of my brain that works at maximum pressure to capture the words spoken by that powerful government representative.-As far as my views on you, come from more veridical sources and refer to a profound admiration for the courage of his mighty army, for that reason was I wanted to repeat this visit.Again there was silence. The neck was the representative, was the same perimeter as your waist or rather its belly big shot. Seemed more than Mazahua tremendous semiafricana Viking complexion with tremendous cheeks, the size of her thighs and all, about to break their legs by the tremendous weight to be carried.'You,' he continued, is well known here. His name is not unfamiliar. Our advertising department is closely monitoring all his statements about us and we are aware that you are the author of several letters alluding to our traditions and customs that appeared in several travel magazines.-In the mother, I told myself, now if I take the rechingada! And in saying this (and worse yet), I wanted to go to the bathroom, but I hold. The sunset was made compulsory for every living soul of the place. Want not, I had to swallow whole piece when decaying nature as a bad sign of gloom a mere feeling and spirit more to depart from this earth.This was the darkest hour of my life.-What a beauty! - Said the titan morenazo Mazahua, pointing to the tomato-colored sky.The people involved in the dark, without any focus that hinders these beautiful shades-topped.Sir, I asked tactfully lighting-what if you have the people, right?-Going man, we here have cast artificial gloss ever. In this town only illuminate the saints ...His voice was a little Oscan, which told me that my previous statements on the Mazahua tribe had not found much echo in Him. For a moment I thought about running away from that strange and creepy.'Excuse me, you already mentioned that you will be my honor to accompany him on his tour of our people and make the changes you notice that our President has done?'Of course I answered immediately.'Look you, now continued my guide, I'll be honest. We are interested in advertising on everything our tribe with a reputation for Catholic, Apostolic and Roman. Our President, wants to erase all traces of the ancient gods and cults of human sacrifice, there's a damn small party that wants to introduce the cult of holy muerte.Ya know, a bizarre fad of some leaders and we can not control this ridiculous matter and the local press relating to the reorganization is being carried out by our President.- Oh, and I thought to myself-then I want to write something about the journals in which work. And I shut up immediately.'Of course, replied sarcastically,' even have already built a cement daddy we believe our tribe who preaches from the pulpit. Thus we are beginning to transform things. Aj!Whew! Op!-Oh, I cried, why do you laugh? - I asked astonished.I see in your face you always lands very good things, his spirit is very agile. Very good.Indeed, I lied-so-educated, can you give me more information on the matter?'No need, for that is you my friend ... Make up please! We are confident ...-I have to think, 'I said. Catholicism is not my forte, not my specialty ...'Well, I understand, my companion exclaimed, more friendly and sympathetic tone,' even post something about some very creative contributions of our President.'Very well, I cried too with kindness.A moment of silence, but immediately heard a sound like a car engine. I drove the car, already waiting for us in lively conversation and traveling inside the town ...-Look at that beautiful, said to much rejoicing, and has solved our president the contemporary crisis: the mains, for example, look like all others have been drilling holes in his belt, it helps to reduce the size of its waists and eat less.- And you do not look well-scolded him annoying.-Indeed-and sonrriendo answered immediately, 'I am a symbol of plenty in this town and well known, continued in a tone more stern the great Mazahua. Within transport, the President enabled camionetitas a climb in which animals and people traveling in a large stirrups which are enabled with a steel bristle brushes and thus also benefit travel to sweep the people, of course tremendous terregal done, but our President, who has traveled much, and said that we seem to London with its fog.I would laugh, but maybe I STREET ...'Look you, said my guide, on the issue of housing for the community, we have solved all equally and quickly, the President brought us some super advisers and taught us to stick a stick in the ground and put a canvas over and holy remedy, the problem is when the wind blows, you see the buildings collapse as for that story ... He continued in a tone of resignation: What it abounds in Atlacomulco here are the chairs, says our President: ¨ Never mind that the crisis will last, whether we can expect to spend sitting, crises are less ¨ chairs ... I I say it's all a wise zen, for we want to be Catholic, right? -Ended.After all I heard, because little could be seen in the dark town, even though the Saints had filled lighters everywhere, my effort to sustain the conversation, reached the limit.Fortunately, at that moment passed one of the sweepers camionetitas, stick a big jump and fell exactly in the stirrup, and there are ...-Goodbye, chubby fucking! Snails your President!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario