viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

SOME THOUGHTS

In one of the emails I receive daily ( rulmil89@hotmail.com ) , a reader from China, asked me to write something about time to make long-term plans and the time to be happy ... Amiga Mia , insurance must have been some misunderstanding as to what you read in one of my texts ... However dire the following:

I'm not fond of long-term plans , because I believe that the time to come , could provide a better option, only by the fact that it was planned beforehand or in advance. I think one proposed and it is life that dispone.Por course distracts us rather the fact of order and systematization , but usually is very little that can be achieved with a priori plans mented .. . When I review my life , I realize that's clear : As a youth , daily coaching football , because I wanted with all my heart and strength, becoming a footballer . I remember it was my desire to get it so that my father allowed me to retire from my studies for a while, paying me a professional trainer staff . If you learned a lot. Even , I became an outstanding player and militates basic forces of several professional clubs ... From ahì never pass. Era of those who prayed and asked God to help me every day to realize my purpose. I never listened. Perhaps because they asked to help me against those who hindered me my arrival on target, very neurotic coaches and peers very envious ... I remember my coach elaborated very precisely and methodically all we were doing daily activities . The very well planned . He cared for introducing me to some clubs , ie get me and we were testing opportunities from one side to the other , without tiring : ¨ Play well , but lacks height ¨ ... ¨ If you stick with more force the ball ¨ ... Lacks body ¨ ¨ ¨ If you agree ... but in a lower category ¨ ... Planned, always came down irretrievably and constantly ... on occasion , I tried the Pumas team . The special reserves coach was one gentleman who said Meza ¨ ¨ Tapatio , a friend of my coach , because they had played together in GOLD club Guadalajara. I accepted a test on a team Compañìa Light and Power , which he also directed ... played in the best way I could have done, only thing I managed was to send me the youth team of the Autonomous University of Mèxico . Compliance with this guideline too, until one day , the manager who was in charge of the team , a Don Julio asked me to remove my shoes and hit with bare feet , wet ball , supposedly to tighten the instep ! ! All planned stood there ... Life had resolved to devote myself to study psychology degree and so I did, completing my studies , five years after abandoning the plan and obsessive idea of ​​becoming an ace Mexican balompie ... I planned , helps , but not final : When I went to test the Pumas team , some aspirants like me, twin brothers , who never planned anything were accepted immediately , because according to this, the pace of play was very colorful and pretty .. . Juan Alvarado , Puma professional player , visited us frequently in training camp and that all of us feel dreamed , wanting everyone to be like him someday , even that never came ... But the more terrible those unfortunate experiences , properly planned , was that I met a character that they said Lobito ¨ ¨ ... he was a young , older than ours, the technician will
allowed to train with us, just who kept talking about his debut in the senior team and went to our training , because I wanted to practice ... It was more the pity : I had gone mad , by its resistance to frustration escaza .. .

Regarding happiness, or time to be happy , I will point out that there is a happiness that may be contained within some time or the goal can be achieved . Most people , in all ages , aims to achieve happiness ... only that happiness is not something to be achieved and for that fact alone , be achieved happiness. The pleasant moments of life, are temporary and very transient : A dishonest police docks we serve rather than for our protection , we stand to lose everything when we could have gotten pleasantness . ..

The Greeks referred to happiness , like the possibility of being self-sufficient. Or that happiness , was intimately connected with the power to agree with yourself ... For me, happiness is that state of mind which is related to the achievement of a good thing that we enjoy and let us fully satisfied . Of course , I also agree that should be worked constantly and I risk losing each wrong time to expose me ... And yes , I agree with the Hellenes : Being self-sufficient , causes a great joy and satisfaction , we Useful makes it look complete and thereby improving our mood ... and agree with oneself, causes great peace and comfort resulting in complete satisfaction ...

Plan it right and have order in our lives and time of happiness , it is best practice from an early age , but never, never forget that you propose but that is life, that ultimately and primarily provides so not only remains for us cope with much courage and dignity that we have to live with and without planning, with and without happiness ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario