miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

THE FATE

The situation at which a person becomes so inevitable as a result of the chain of events , given what is said alleged and unknown force that will determine what has to happen : That is what is defined in some way , with the destination name ...

But , for me, the destination, is used more than the inevitable, with learning that must be carried out in our fleeting lives during our stay on this earth .

We mentioned, in many cases, there are circumstances and situations in life , presented in a way that could only have been explained by the existence of something predestined one could be led by such and such a street, but took the wrongand poof ! the accident occurred . That has been given destination name , people even get to say that the event was given , the accident had to submit , was inevitable and almost always add , for some things happen ! ...

The truth in such matters , is that there is no destination. We are beings , that yes , exposed to learning and life is just a great adventure, with an ending so sure : Death ...

Nobody invites us to come to life , we appear by the fusion of a sperm and an egg , given by two female and male animals called , which leads to a long gestation nine months in the womb of the woman , through all structures of animals of creation: We are birds, amphibians , mammals , reaching the animal form called human ...

We are exposed to a myriad of obstacles and boundaries . Our physical and intellectual skills are developed in a very slow and gradual . Never got to develop all our potentialities , to the extent of not having - the overwhelming majority - in any physical features or brain power that we could deliver a lethal superiority over other species on the planet . We must be cared for and protected by our parents , most of our existence , from our inception until very late adulthood and many should be assisted throughout life ...

To all this must be added the error of our educations : Fears and generating ideas of inferiority and weakness. Our parents end up turning to the young, helpless and cowardly beings causing them difficult to overcome psychological trauma to the short length of stay in this plane. All focused care is provided , to be very careful with what you do , then something can sueder And how not ? If in this life anything can happen and what is more is feared to suffer pain , to come up lame or perish and that parents are not prepared to face it , there are even parents who annihilate their lives to deal with this type of loss .. .

Difficult to overcome in the footsteps of our initial training , most of the time, if not all the time, childhood becomes synonymous with destiny. A destination that is more deeply rooted in our structures and our real possibilities limited realization: Stupid is as stupid to say ... Stupid is that stupid ... Concepciòn target formed classically grounded regardless that more rather it is a reflection distorted mirror of our culture.

Life is an adventure and this led to death, like it or not . Of course we will , at some point, the species that will guide what elevates the mutation and thus its invincibility and eternal permanence, here and on other planets. But in the time for which we are moving , we are still on the threshold of the stage director and what elevates it - because - prevailing prejudices , we will delay the apparition of that world with other courses and other horizons even centuries to come.

 But if life is provided led to death , then a great choice of existence, would , regardless of the prejudices of our culture and the waiting time , have the wisdom to choose our adventure and enjoy it , knowing our disappearance of this plane . This is , first, hurry to choose how we want to live so he could die with dignity . And ahì , which combines precisely the concept of Destination: Destination not learning anything but !

There shall be in touch in life who face this or that circumstance and that would not necessarily mean that there is no possibility of modification : There are people who keeps muttering of what life gives you and annoy a thread about not being able to live as they happen to others. These are people who keeps everything and everyone envying cranky ...

If I have the ability to choose and select what I really like, life insurance , will eventually sonrreirme : I become the I want to be and give myself body and alama to filmmakers such activities . Of course , that might include a number of impediments , more however, if I am assuming that this is a learning - not a destination -saber that part of my adventure, including the responsibility to face them , because of what it is to fulfill my mission of becoming a better and more complete being and how? resolving such obstacles rather than refute or unwilling to accept .

It is about recognizing that life is throwing me . What is the design that I have to face and resolve . That's the point . Not suffering or victimizàndome enjoy myself for being placed on a site in which life has placed me ... Something is what I have to learn and polish during my short stay on this plane shooting . And what should I do within the adventure you choose to make it much more appealing and exciting : With money and without money, healthy and unhealthy , weak or strong.
But he faced challenges , learning from all of them from moment to moment ...

Power has several advantages perceive life from the perspective that I propose : First, if it is something I should polish on me , there was no way to do otherwise , that is, if I do not have many material resources and I must deal with a life of great economic demands , if I moved even a little of what I have to live for pulirme no longer happen and my mission would have to have been something that I should not resolve the fundamental objective of my life to meet my learning. Secondly, if I am a good observer will perceive that my tests, my challenges , Linked reference purposes , ie I can see clearly , then then I can speed up the solving and even modify them : I have not financial resources , then promptly I must devote myself in situations or circumstances that create ease themselves and not me I complicate and even place me in positions that abet me to change my circumstances or modify . Third, that if I meet my learning and I do not complicate the existence , life itself grant me other opportunities to continue pulièndome and fulfill my evolution to become a real human . I change the page ..

Default Nothing in life, supposedly hidden or unknown forces , we are beings led to death and poor haven ` and we have learned is to act as a group to address the risks and dangers in this world and appear before our opponents force both other species as to those of our own and annihilate . It is time to accept our mission without regret , we are beings that we are learning to solve what life offers , all framed in a fascinating adventure that through an interesting learning every day makes us beings better and invites us to our brains to their fullest development with much better results to continue traveling bravely , lovingly , for the symphony of the cosmos ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario