lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

THE CURIOSITY

I paused for a moment, in lobby of the hotel. I needed to catch his breath after the race that had been given. A patient would come to see me. It was about two o'clock in the afternoon. Early on I went to visit a colorful market and very popular in Ixtapan de la Sal in this town, the State of Mexico, have extraordinary healing thermal waters spa. It is a favorite meeting place and countless tourists who are seeking health and physical well-being. The many positions of traders, showing off their colorful goods, were separated from each other by about one meter. It was a very hot day of spring. People looked the goods and ask for prices. Vendors threw belt out their offerings. There were a variety of fruits: mangoes, papayas, pears, guavas, oranges, bananas, blackberries, grapes, plums. Not to mention the vegetables: carrots. beets, onions, corn, peas, peppers, avocados and a variety of chiles of all kinds and types. These products withdrawn from Mexican soil and trees, together with awnings, pink, the posts were those who gave the place its beautiful and colorful explendido, Kashi caledoscópico.At noon, the heat had picked. The sun beat down vertically with great intensity in the region. It was a half day of intense, powerful beams of light. Some vendors were protected in the shade, leaving momentarily their homes and placed in any space where they could achieve protection.A seller of household goods curious Mandera-spoons, shovels, pans-had moved a few meters was where there was a small cardboard tent that provided shelter to his heated head. Remained crouched, knees slightly apart. His sandals are very worn and could see his feet left to see some cracks in the heels that made one think very arduous days in the humid farmland site. Very close to him, was a seller of fresh lime juice. She, from the heat, went to sit on a wooden bench near the door of a pharmacy. His dress was very humble, but clean was appreciated.Looking at those scenes, I went curious to where they were. I caught a glance the exquisite work of Mandera and very fresh water expelling unmistakable smell of lime. The man offered me his merchandise, but as if he were addressing me. She presented me with something like a sonrrisa sly, but was not sure they really give me my. Both instantly sensed my disinterest in their products and observe the curious. Immediately, the duo put a face grim sellers. Their faces were found, but without a word, seemed to see it looked but did not. They retreated to their homes once again. Something was strange. The faces of both were inexpressive. It was clear that even though they strove to look, not really watched, even seemed to be unfocused about their partners.While observing the posture and attitude of the duo's actions of traders, my heart was becoming cold. Everything seemed surrounded by innocence. I tried to observe more closely and care and was then discovered that it was a couple of blind vendors and could not understand how they could cope without any fear of people, just by virtue of feeling, heart surfaced with its purity and detecting all the tips of your fingers ...Absolutely stunned, jumped up and ran the place, my fault committed to surpass me in my curiosity with these innocent beings ... That's why I stopped a moment in lobby of the hotel, to catch his breath before receiving my patient, who happened to be also a blind, only this, nothing more than the mind ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario