martes, 17 de julio de 2012

THE DESTINY


The overwhelming majority of women, always keep the hope of getting a good match for their lives: The arrival of the prince charming. They live eternally deceived since childhood. They live as if the educated: Do not leave! Do not join the kids! Come help! An education based on impediments and orders that limit the possibilities of development and that nothing good left them in their adult lives.

Women really do believe that one day could get their lives so longed loved the prince liberator and a lover of his parents and especially the mother, we talked. Yes what happens and very often, is to return to serve others who at the end of the story, pass to hate and despise so much, in the vast majority of cases, which, by their rebellion will be despised, devalued and devalued when more is going well, because others are left as the way slavery and contempt is not entitled to sick ever, being eternal caretakers, protectors and servants of the children and then grandchildren. A past that condemned child without escpatoria some, going round and round in circles to get to the point where they left as children cheated.

-I love you and you know it ... Ricardo
- Yes, but I can not do anything right now. I have no money with which to meet the commitment that you offer. Do not waste your time with me Alexandra. You know you can take your beauty with some very good games?
There was a deathly silence in the parlor where the two talked. Alejandra step saliva with difficulty and without being bankrupt voice, replied:
I do not expect other parties. Do not you understand? The love that I found you I is more than enough. I wanted to love someone and I've found you, Ricardo.

Silence returned to float in the ambiente.Reigned caution. The feelings of both not surfaced at all. The full moon that could be seen through the glass of the window, looked like a chandelier like that scenery mounted on a set designed especially for this time announcing a great emotional intensity. Something was said that the sincerity that was more scarce in that couple. She liked strong and firm in expressing their words. He answered with a big stone. Very intellectual without women reveal their feelings. Alejandra had met Ricardo, just 15 days ago.
-Alexandra, I can not force you to reflect - he referred to it very seriously. I can not believe you could love me so quickly.
Yes, you've mentioned. But I am a very strong woman and I know when my feelings are real and what is not. - Could enjoy very much our relationship. Do not you think your so, Richard?
'Indeed, yes dear, the problem is that I have a dime for dating you. I have no money to start a marriage and nothing less. - Muddle through Ricardo said hurriedly, turning his gaze to the window from which you could still see the moon.

Alejandra again emphasized. Ricardo knew that in two years, man would become a billionaire. It was exactly the blue prince hoped that all women.
-I love you well, Ricardo and I can wait as long as is necessary for you to make money. Even I can also help and work hard and get married in the near future.
Look, dear, I have never worked, nor have I ever done anything useful. I receive a modest pension that my parents left me before he died. The least I want for you is in some paperwork enslave whose salary does not reach at all. I'm no prince blue one. Now, forgive me, looked at the clock hanging on the wall, I must leave, the last train leaves in an hour. I have to go ...
Alexandra did not lose control of their emotions that had at that time to the surface.
I have an idea!
'Well guàrdatela - Ricardo immediately advise:' Now you've had enough and I see you so excited that you could run the risk of being completely empty.
- Do not act well, Richy. What a shame! My idea was to tell you when you come over here, look for me friend Alejandra kiss on the mouth and is resigned to losing his much longed for and awaited prince charming.
A whole year of love and passionate girl, was crying to their top prospect, was both his crying that it was necessary to take her to a hospital to put salt water injections. Evil tongues have their passions overflowed while rolled and rolled like a marble to become addicted.
That's it! ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario