lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

CAMILA


So what should I do - I wonder.
'Nothing,' I replied. I'll take care of everything necessary. You've done enough for one so young. Besides, you run more risk than anyone else. Returns immediately to the audience and not come back to University City. Confùndete between people. I will give the necessary explanations to the authorities to address me ...

There was no other option. That night of June 31 took place four murders and three mysterious deaths in Mexico City. All related to the student movement. The authorities gave no hint of genuine attacks. Would simply speculate that attacks groups were antagonistic to the leftist ideology that emanated from their own campuses. Found near the bodies, books of various thinkers: Kristeva, Lacan, Foucault, Derrida, Barthes, Lyotard ... by this author, say that there was a note that talked about the illusion of political activity and the release of the humanity was a myth, based on interpretations unable to see the void. He gave as an example the collapse of the Soviet bloc, which due to advances in cybernetic knowledge, had evaporated by the story itself ... The case was declared unresolved by the authorities, so it stayed.

Nothing, no one would prevent the government civic dynamics of votes of July 1. Urged them to impose their candidate at all costs. No events will hinder the scenery of the electoral Where would the main leader of the country.

Most universities had become the trenches of the struggle for change.
On July 1, very early, just prepare some eggs with turkey ham and toast for breakfast, when someone knocked on the door of my departamneto. It was one of the combatants:
I've come to communicate something, 'he said.
I invited him and offered him something to eat. I eat everything I put on his plate, he did so quickly that he could not talk while swallowing up all at once. Wait until he had finished, it was not long.
- Well? I asked urgently.
He wiped his mouth with his sleeve tattered. They already had more than two months in struggle in college, pursuing them all the time and we reached them at all, nor have time to wash.
-The Jack and Charlie, 'he said in a rush-obtained confidential information from the Pines and ensure that whatever happens in the voting, they will impose on the Lady ¨ ¨ ...
- Do you know how they will do? -. I asked in bewilderment. If this woman was far behind in the polls. Nobody will believe that story.

I sat up, leaning out the window. A car away from view up the street. I told my partner that we should go there, because any moment might find us. He asked if he thought he had followed Him. I really watched morning, noon and night. I turned to peek out the window and made sure not.
-Come with me?
Yes
-That's it ...
-But ... where?
- At the border! What else? Everything is the shit and if as you say, they will impose on that lady, and will be that of a guevo, right? Then everyone will be prosecuted and they will just start the madrasos desperdigar.
-But why there?
-Because there is a great story. Everyone is going to run over there and there are going to be us.
'Well, then, play. You say and ordain. When we left? - Asked my partner to rise.
-After a few drinks morning we're going to toss in a center cantinita I said while we were leaving the department.
'Perfect,' answered right away, because I know that cantinita ...

At home, everything was death here and there, in the villages, on sidewalks, in the recesses of the hills, on roads in cities. Death everywhere and not many people wanted to see her. The Mexicans were very frightened. Death had become baleadora, the ak 47 bullets spat daily throughout the homeland. Submachine guns Gatillazo one, put a lot of legs in the cemetery. Good people who wanted to live in peace and not let her, or the crooks, nor the police nor the army or navy. And to crown it all, was election time ...

In cantinita.
- Have you heard? - With that question we received the bartender.
-From why or what? - I said the fly.
Namesake-very emotionally told me, 'They killed the Chilean! What you do not persecute?
The arms hung me, I loosened the legs. I was bent at the waist. I realized I should not open his mouth. There were many strange people around us. I figured intensely pale and started to feel weak. The tongue stuck in my throat, I stuck to the palate. The mouth was no saliva. I blurred the canteen. Everything was spinning. I tried to open more eyes ...
The scene suddenly changes.
 We saw a truck matching. I was driving a compact car. The van stops, do not see anyone. Lightning blind me. The truck turns. Tronadero again and shouts, 'Who is dead? ratatatatta, who are the dead? ... I see a curious circle around us and I assure you that the stains on my clothes were not of blood, but beet ... I felt that we were still watching, but not that moment. Nobody could have anticipated what we had just occurred.
- I want? Do not ever have families that they kill their loved ones ... a more just and egalitarian institutions ... a country of real and true ... a country where everyone eats and access to housing and health ...
The phone rang and I could finally wake up from my nightmare.


Missing several days to the presidential election. Camila had returned safely to Chile. The 132 were in their encounter with the three candidates coleros. The G 20 without giving way behind in their bills to debtors. Obama was meeting privately with several leaders at the summit. Was calm and silence in the bunker of Los Cabos. Greece had voted for their stay in the European Community and the world expected a little light, on the eve of the storm ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario