viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

DIALOGUE TO STEAM

When ideological speculations are great, they represent a big change in large areas of activity that lead to humanity towards a better and broader vision, amplifying Thus, the relationship between human beings and the universe.People realize it or not, were born in a universe in living with others and are part of a vast cosmic system. Only a few humans, very few, in all ages have understood this meaning. They are beings with incredible perseverance, they have built and animated the world that we all inhabit today.The battle of ideas, too often, is seen by the majority, as devoid of all interest in land, remote and unrelated to practical affairs.But those battles of mental contents are authentic portraits of ideas seen and delineated. These are signs that invite to synthesize and explain a set of facts that are incomplete in its current state. Good ideas take us from the most inhospitable deserts to the vast oceans in which overlooks the truth ...'Help me. I had a terrible dream last night: I looked very young with a number stamped on my shirt. I do not remember the damn number. Then turned toward the left and saw a few signs. Then to the right and you find there were other signs ...- Was not there other options?-Then I realized that there was a cemetery, full of holes.- Tombs?- What? - It thinks for a moment. Not exactly.Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that you can not ignore the reality we live is not it?-No, it's not. I'm still unemployed and without any fifth.-There you go. I dreamed young to start again and the signs are signals with different trends, do not you think your so?- How could I imagine that my life would end so badly? Do you understand what I mean?The truth is that no, wey he thinks a moment. Besides, I'm not therapist ...'So maybe I need is a magician cried. - And with that ended the conversation with his friend.A few hours later, was in a strange and decrepit apartment building located in the Roma. Some flights of stairs climbed and peering through the darkness of the hallway, found the door he sought. He rang the bell.'I regret this, I'm pretty sure he said to himself.Almost immediately, he opened the door a man short man, dark, fat, his eyes red, resembled those of a white rabbit.- Are you the magician? - Asked timidly.-This is my friend. What I can do for you? Will you come and sit down?-No, I want to tell me which means I had a terrible dream last night, liked it very restless and hasty.-Yes, I understand, but have to go and sit down. Do not listen to people in the hallway, let alone walk. So please come in and sit and calm down. Since you came to the right place emphatically exclaimed the magician.Then the plump man got into an adjoining room and heard him move some furniture or sticks. Soon reappeared, pulling a strange device bulky shaped closet, perched on a platform chispirriantes steel wheels. The apparatus was covered with a red paleacates then dropped to the ground and gave a mighty blow pra clear the dust from the surface or perhaps to make a magical pass from the beginning.-Pay close attention, 'said the wizard. This is a trick to great effect. Please, get in the closet.- Why, perhaps I will stick a sword?-Please! Do not be cowardly. What do I have something like a sword in your hands? I have something?- How long is this?The performer in a bad mood and very angry, was introduced in the closet and pointed a stained glass was placed on the eyes.-Go, nothing happens, there is nothing to fear, grumbled. - Is not no joke or something that can cause harm.- Is not it a fake?'This is not about foot ball, my friend. Well, not exactly, the magician did everything to try to explain with great pleasure the inexplicable-.Ya see. Look, if you enter the closet, shut the doors and give three taps, then you can clearly see what his dream meant. What you have in your mind, will be projected images. Do I understand?The consultant did not hide his disbelief.-I am telling the truth, I swear the wizard .Podrà know everything that has dreamed of. And when you think enough is enough, I will return to normal immediately.'That's impossible, let him hear you. Do I think stupid or something?-I promise you my lord, that everything I do is very serious, the man remarked.The consultant on his face the skepticism.- Do you mean that dirty old aparatejo might lead me into my inner world and decipher my mental content?- Of course! But ... I have to pay very good money and I see it as cowardly and unbelieving, will surely mourn when you know of my fee.-I'll pay when you see results and not worry about money-emphasized with a security consultant in itself.The magician led him inside the cabinet-I would not like having to pay for this.- Go, as if you are a bright! Get involved and, dammit! - The magician just push in the strange furniture and doors closed.From the inside was heard the voice of the client.- How long will all this?-Put the crystals in the eyes, please, fuck! -Reluctantly suggested the little man.- Is this safe? - Is again heard from within, a voice full of fear of the client.- Is there anything certain in this chaotic world? - Replied the magician.Then the chubby little guy be, gave three taps on the strange and ugly furniture and made a great silence. It took a few minutes and opened wide the doors of the cabinet and the consultant was not ... was totally gone!- Damn, I fail! The trick I came out. I can not believe the hell ...And in that desperate and hopeless moment, appeared again the consultant, all stunned.- What happened?- What a fright you gave me, vàlganme all the saints in purgatory! What did you see, where were we?- I skunk!, What does not? - The wonder still hovered in his head. -. It was very quick. Simply awesome ... Oh my mother! I ...- You want some water? - Interrupted the magician.-Yes, a little water, 'said the consultant, now traveling beyond, with a weak voice. I want to see the pope ...- Oops! I'm afraid that, if you will not be possible, right now has many fights that character, 'said the strange man, winking and sticking out his tongue. But we are straying from the topic. What did you see?-Is that I bring a message from God ... or something, 'he said hesitantly.- Did you see God?That's right, God. The creator, the universal principle, the almighty, it was as stunned seeing the faded and crumbling roof of the apartment.'But that was not the reason for the consultation What if? Tell me what happened, 'said hastily and without much patience the magician.-No, not really you and I will not say what God told me, you are not the pope, in a tone very annoying. What if I can tell, is just about my dream.-Hmmm murmured the little wizard. I see. What happened then?-I wanted to know about a few signs placed right and left and a number stamped on my shirt.'Very interesting, said the little man. But I do not understand anything. Did you discover the meanings? Because anyway I will collect. If you understand what I mean, right?- Oh, Nana! I know. And I repeated it several ocaasiones. Anyway I tell you He wiped his throat so that his voice came out clear.-I found a bald man's body as hairy as a shepherd English, but with long legs and skinny like a kangaroo I said, the signs on the right are false promises, not even worth the interpreter you . Those on the left refer to a meeting with four persoanjes in an outdoor campus. A few hundred young people the question about a project that national call. In another sign, there is an invitation to vote en bloc, said that by the candidate that complies with what the people demand. Other signs, refer to young people already have their own media through which their messages in their own programs produced by them, is referred to Radio UNAM, unam tv channel eleven. One more of the signs, hints that they are not the club or the Little Toby Lulù and are including all the people complaining in the space managed to open. Who will carry out a march for dignity, justice and peace in which they unite all mexicanos.Ah! Yes, the number printed on your shirt, 'he said this strange being, is the 132!The wizard watched anything more sideways.I still do not understand anything at all-it quickly.-Wait, do not eat this strange cravings ... After being faded or better was me, because it was when I returned here. In the exchange or transfer, came the message to the pope, that was separate, it was only in sound and seeing God. Never felt so happy.-Oh, I see. Wonderful! - Sarcastically replied the wizard. Then the job is done, maybe it is feasible to pay me, right? I've heard stranger things-ended triumphantly.- How do you say, damn devil? If things went a fluke!, How do you intend to charge? ... Not become dishonest magician!Deshacer cambios

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario