martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

7.9 DEGREES GRICHTER


No one imagined what was about to happen that day. Life as always full of mischief and wickedness unexpected, especially when Mother Nature comes into play. The sun king had thrown lenguetazos serious fire into space, to just a few days.The popocatepetl had been very active spring had advanced for the day March 17 at night. The sepiente of Kukulkan, was not seen down the enigmatic Chi Chen Itza pyramid. On March 12, the morning was beautiful. The great city is within a large set of mountains surrounding the valley of Mexico. From the bed looked out the window as the clouds were tinted with the color of the morning was the amanecer.Sin But while I was refreshed by the orange sky, I sensed that something was wrong and that the dream I had told a patient at the hospital, going to come true ...He has recovered completely you really completely. His life up again as the midday sun.You are in good health. His body now returns to the musical instrument that sings his emotions. Why not with their joy tinged with pink around the valley for us?-As a doctor? - I said immediately.The doctor looked at me thoughtfully.I do not know that surprises you, you are like the magician's hat, which you want something that is true.Pregnant with gratitude, looked at the doctor that I was cured.- And I still ask me that from where it does. For from his body, from that beautiful lab is your body and you drive well, where more. - The doctor said firmly and sonrriò.I got scared because I had no notion of purity. From childhood, death scared me a lot, muchisìsimo, perhaps emanating from there force to try at all costs not to die, but not anything magical or miraculous that I could do. And not to believe in God or in his mented paradise. So I asked how, I think only a man of faith and pure could perform such a feat, but I never. "Pink, pink dye the Valley" ... How?-Look, my whispers interumpiò doctor. - If my studies have not been connected to the sky, which led you well know, my knowledge would have killed him.Other patients on the ward nodded.- What? That's a lie. Please do not make fun of me: "God, I am pure"! ha, ha, ha.All new account nodded. I was devastated at the thought of that. I noticed that the air that surrounded me was warm and dry. The hospital curiously, was a world without sound sometimes seemed to be a sea of ​​fire. I began to feel hatred for believing that doctor, implying that he wanted to be alone and avoid his words. The patient in the next bed was a painter, approached me.'Look,' This is a sketch I made of us in the hospital, even if we die we will live eternally in the box. Take it, I present ...I do not want to die, so I'm going. I want nothing from anyone here.A black dot appeared in my eyes, tore my eyes, tears were streaming down my sienes.Me awoke in a cold sweat. What a strange dream. - So, without words, talk to myself: What would have been the dream would come true? "Well, whatever, I will fight my destiny. What will dissolve."The sky suddenly turned a deep shade, the sun low in intensity. Seismic alarms were heard. I sensed that the enigmatic message of the dream would come true. He began to tremble very strong. I stood up straight, emepecè to remember what my dream the patient had left unfinished: "Get safe because strong shaking." It was clear that what happened in reality was anticipated by the dream vision with the companion of my flag.After remembering everything, I ended up holding my belly laughter ...
The cold of the evening, closed my eyelids, I was dead for a long time: "Now if I am pure, God"!My laughter from the other plane to shake the valley once again. Nothing happened to the living ... Mexico March 20 12.02 '. 7.9 degrees Richter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario