lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

A BIT OF MY LIFE III

It is believed that the first men and women who came to America , were savages . Came from cold and barren territories in Asia or the jungle and warm regions of Africa . The land would find in the north , they were better than theirs. They decided to move south , following the king Sol His trip lasted hundreds of years. Several of these savage hordes , the current reached Mexican soil to fill estendièndose in Mesoamerica , the best living areas . They thought it had arrived in paradise . Mexica lands , were beautiful : extremely comfortable climate , delicious , mostly mild. The tribes were beginning to a great development and grew much . One of them started off Mèxico Valley in Lake Texcoco : The vegetation there, was very filling. The lake was formed by several islets emerging inside, giving it a very nice look . Around several forests covered the slopes of volcanoes : The Xitle , Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl . The caves were plentiful and used to guareserse . There were other smaller lakes in the area, such as Xochimilco and Chalco . Life was abundant waterfowl .

In these lands , was that the first settlers settled the great Mèxico Valley , surrounded by several hills hermosisimos as fromtheAjusco , bathed by countless wildlife , a variety of birds , birds and animals of different species in which predominated deer, coyotes, ocelots , rabbits , squirrels and gophers : the Valley Mèxico, was a true place of gods ...

To me, I always assaulted a question : Why is there if you say that we all Asian or African continent , where we met with the Europeans who pulled to other lands , we were so different from them and even life forms very different ? We had not discovered the wheel, and metals and their combinations or pack animals ... we proceeded from the same stock or indeed , life appeared not only in those continents, but in various parts of the earth?

The current inhabitants of the Mexican capital , the tribes proceed Nahuatlacas calls . It is said that there were seven : The Acolhuas that along with the Chichimeca established the kingdom of Texcoco ( instead of crags ) . The Tecpanecas who founded the kingdom of Atzcapotzalco ( instead of ants ) . The xochimilcas who settled on the banks of the lake to which they gave the name of Xochimilco (the place of the fertile soil of flowers ) . The Chalcas who occupied the shores of Lake Chalco ( place on the edge of the lake) . the Talxcaltecas who settled in the kingdom of Tlaxcala ( instead of bread or cornstalks and tortillas ) . The Tlahuicas (site of the house of flowers ) that were established in the région of Cuernavaca ( disguised ) . And the Aztecs ( from Aztlan ) , founders of the great TENOCHTITLAN that lasted more than three centuries to dominate the entire plateau by a rigid theocratic - military elite ...

The Aztecs , initially lived many years harassed by opponents tribes . But these sufferings , they made very strong , hard and unrelenting . Legend has it that a beautiful bird chirped one Last news :tihui ! Tihui ? ! who then wanted to say :go, go! And so, a group of hunters walk by the lake , opened some branches and behind them , discovered an eagle on a cactus devouring a snake and watching the sun That was the sign that God had asked her Huitzilopochtli ( blue colibrì left) they had in mind. Ahì , should establish their city and would call Tenochtitlan ...

Tezozomoc ( Mr. quiebrapiedras ) Atzcapotzalco monarch , was the owner of the land. When the Aztecs found the sign that asked tlatoani ( Mr. King ) , permission to found the city of Tenochtitlan , was granted them in exchange will pay tribute. The place was very swampy and was full of snakes and vermin , same as the Aztecs ate , to the astonishment of the neighboring tribes , leaving the place fit for habitation. They divided the island into four quarters or calpullis . Over time , the Aztecs managed to establish strong alliances with Texcoco and ended the reign of Aztcapotzalco and subdued the rival city of Tlatelolco ( in the mounds of earth or sand ) , forming the Valley Federaciòn . The greatest influence was Tenochtitlan ...

Moctezuma Ilhuicamina , meaning : Archer of the Sky , a distinguished warrior, was the consolidator and expander of the Aztec Empire , subjecting all people from the Valley to lands far reaching territories between the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean . Command to build a system of aqueducts to supply fresh water for its leadership Tenochtitlan and the Aztec calendar was created . He was a warrior and very warlike people , liked to sacrifice to their gods vanquished , extryèndoles the heart and cutting off their heads . Had a population of over one million inhabitants.

The basis of my ancestors were nourish the Corn , beans , chili peppers and amaranth . The cornstalks are used raw, ground , roasted or baked . The senior leaders , ate a variety of meat: deer , rabbit , quail , fish, turkey ... People just as scarce resources , caught iguanas, snakes and voles . Ate roots , herbs , nutritional mud lakes and nopales . The wealthy , wearing clothes of cotton , richly adorned . The media resource , wore simple cotton clothes and the poor, clothes made ​​from maguey and palm fibers . They wore sandals , sandals and shoes. But the overwhelming majority , were barefoot and lived in reed huts and hovels , unfurnished. The middle class lived in mud brick houses , reinforced with small stones. The wealthy , lived in palaces of stone, furnished . The food was prepared in metates , mortars and griddles . Drank fluids are pottery jars and bowls . Women were subject to dominion and service men. Agriculture was the main work . Not known nor iron , or farm implements . The main tools
were the Coatl , a hoe , and Huitli , a kind of shovel. Its machinery was simple and easy , very primitive . There were no pack animals or wagons, the wheel was not . The porters were men destined to make freight transport . The horse was unknown , donkeys and cows . The Aztecs had their kings messenger service fresh fish brought to them Mèxico Gulf or military informations , they received the name of Painanis that meant light -footed and religious informations transacted . There were other urgent data Yciucatitlantis carrying war and Tequihuatitlantis who reported battles or military functions ...

Trade , became an important activity. They were great caravans with porters , merchants ( Pochtecas ) and sellers. They used the barter system that was intense . Cocoa beans were used as currency in several matters sale . Many of these caravans, were also used to carry out territorial conquests . Their experienced messengers were spies and while the large contingent progressed , they returned running to give details of the existing villages to military commanders , who with his mighty army, then subjected to enslave ...

In cities Mexica had permanent markets and also several other time . The market of Tlatelolco , located centrally , was wonderful, was made up thousands of vendors from all regions of wide empire. It was an immense kaleidoscope of goods , food , beverages, clothing , footwear. animals. These traders , were highly protected by the authorities and the priests . The financial move was highly relevant to the economy and society of Tenochtitlan ...

Well at the site of the great market of Tlatelolco , near , next , is the Tepito neighborhood . My neighborhood . And we, we are the heirs of those ancient warriors, brave , combative and very skilled traders , pride of our great race ...

Tlatelolco , also includes Nonoalco area and is known as Nonoalco - Tlatelolco , where is located the Plaza de las Tres Culturas you have in your basement , with pyramids and ruins that was the scene of the slaughter student in 1968. ..

Now there is in the whole area , a dwelling unit : The unit Tlatelolco. Crossing what is now Paseo de la Reforma extension , is precisely the Tepito neighborhood . My alley, the de Carbajal , crosses from Peralvillo , to Avenida Reforma, before Bias street . And there, there was a very large high school they attended countless students across the Morelos and Peralvillo exhipodromo ... Along with Ecuela , was a bread factory . A gigantic bakery.

I remember coming out of the alley and turned right and headed to where the bread shipped in trucks . By the smell of chimney smoke , I knew it was time to cast . Bakers had several friends and I always regaled one warm roll . At the bakery, worked several well-known fighters : The Ray Mendoza and Black Shadow ... were my heroes ...

Brushed the age of 9 years. Attending a government primary school in the colony Peralvillo exhipodromo . My aunts and I , we were going walking early . Driving through the roundabout and Round Calzada de Guadalupe , that colony was next to ours. None of my classmates believe that I knew these two figures of Mexican wrestling . At that time, the children we dedicated ourselves to fill an album with prints precisely fighters. Competed for the figurines and others were trying to trade for the best dividends or also we played in ruffles with coins in circulation in sun or eagle . On occasion , I bought a packet of prints and I took to a luchador highly coveted by all. The company that sponsored the album had not stamped out and that everyone wanted to achieve with it completed the album . Many wanted to trade me my wrestler in exchange for a large number of prints . Actually , I rarely enough to buy sachets me , my album was almost empty , so I agreed to barter with whom he offered me to change. The prints were so many that I completed almost the entire collection, but I always did lack the wrestler who had changed ... The award, granted , was a mask precisely this famous fighter.

I really cared little for prints . If I do not get the prize uncomfortable , but the Ray Mendoza and Super Black Shadow were my favorites and had near my home in the flesh and could see every day in the bakery. The Ray , used no mask , only a very striking layers adorned with sequins and great crested sobreaslia you the front and two inches . The Shadow wore a black colored steel mask was a fighter with athletic body that looked impressive in the ring ; well as be very agile. With its strong , muscular body, I knew who was in the bakery. In any ocasion , fighting the mask Ghost mask, lost , was abhorrent to me , I was dying , could not believe it , I was very sad , The Black Shadow was invincible ,Holy Click ! ...

On one occasion , having nothing to do, I cross the yard to go play School Garden of Santiago that was on the other side of the school . Here was a military and Franciscan church and garden with several swings , seesaw and other games. Clandestinely entered the large courtyard of the campus for a few spaces between the steel bars . My body was very thin and perfectly fit . It was to arrive quickly and in the right way, otherwise, the return was very pèrdida tremendous time . The bad thing was the return , because the concierge blocked the way and then I was forced to back up my alley , giving all a great lap and was very tired when I came . I must also say that part of the adventure was to circumvent monitoring the janitor , because if I was surprised , I was of noogies and hurt a lot .

In the church that was next to the garden , the monks had a glass coffin , the body of a Saint : San Sebastian de Aparicio . Said he was a Franciscan Blessed very miraculous. I really liked to see him go . It was made of wax and it looked like he was sleeping , did not impress me much . I knelt and watched and watched, as if waiting for him to wake up . Never asked a miracle , I can not think of anything , my inner world was to much and my imagination provided me everything , everything I could mentally interior Records test served me to resolve the outside world, lived without many needs or deficiencies or I did not notice them . But who was to say that when we moved to the city of Puebla , part of my secondary studies , perform precisely the Centro Escolar San Sebastian de Aparicio , royal seat of the Holy real ahì if that fact is provided wax your bones ahì if true and it seems that time does not make havoc to what remains of his body also advises that if you request Santo a miracle for my mother they were going to operate and granted me, because there the operated and healthy. I should emphasize that in our family we practiced not any religion, were Catholic , but only baptism , never were attending religious ceremonies of any kind , although I remember that in that church I made my first communion , but in a collective act , to the extent my grandmother said :
-That communion is not served !

Well that day , returning from the garden of Santiago Tlatelolco , I was in dire need to return the long way . I decided to return the part that connected me with the bakery , but what elevates you to see one of my friends give me a roll calintito . It was nearly seven in the evening and getting dark . Upon reaching the corner to bend Bias street , suddenly I saw two men coming out of the chute delivery trucks , argued bitterly and pushed hard , to separate, both took away from his clothes , a knives , like those used by hairdressers. Left over each other. The bodies collided and were again out, his hands and arms flying in the air. They returned to the load and crashing once again, saw clearly, as one of them , clutching his belly and started to leave much blood belly , knocking him cesarean . I was not even breathing , I did not move from my place that was in the very corner where I was going to turn. I grew slowly backwards. The assailant turned to approach his victim and plunge the knife again in the same place . It came out all we have inside, sprouted a thick thread and several corrugated rubber hoses . At that time I was already running towards Peralvillo Street , which was straight at me. The other guy ran down the street Bias in the opposite direction , like towards my alley. In the blink of an eye, and I was at home . I ran like a gazelle , like a frightened rabbit . My grandmother was cooking in your sewing machine :
- Look at that face up to, Why, you saw the devil?
Grandmother - not immediately answer him - I saw death ...
- That is not unusual , that goes everywhere sonrriendo said my grandmother. Wash your hands and that face all filthy , we're coming to tea ...

I never said anything about what he had witnessed , never again to let me out to play. The ambulances began arriving Bias street , the wail of sirens was deafening . The cops came and went through the alley and looking for someone. My grandmother said :
- What things have happened , tù ? - I did not answer him . I'm glad you came on time, son ! ...

No doubt , in my neighborhood, anything could happen , we were merchants , vendors , fierce and quarrelsome , very quarrelsome , till death ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario