martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

A BIT OF MY LIFE

There are so many passages , stories, anecdotes and events in my life that I know where to begin , nor where to end ...

I remember being placed in a militarized Academy in the city of Puebla. A city halfway between the great capital of Sydney but the Gulf of Mexico, on the side of the center of Veracruz . This city of Puebla , jugò always a very important role in our historical formation : most of the time was foreign Bastion harmed Mexicans ... In the Empire of Maximilian and Carlota , acted not only as aclamadores and admirers of monarchs Europeans but gave them a warm welcome, as the Church has always had great control in that territory. But even there , he staged a great battle of the Zacapoaxtlas against the French army in 1862 , defeating them in a clear and forceful, to the astonishment of the world, the own Napoléon III and clergy ...

My father and mother had decided that both my older brother and I , we should study somewhere where we are disciplined and corrected , to say of them , resultabamos impossible to educate. My brother was 13 and I was in the seventh grade . For my part I was 10 and had failed the fourth grade. Part of the truth , was also trying to punish me for not being credited to my studies and my older brother to accompany me included . The other part of the real decision was that my mother and father could not see often , because we existed and as my papà for his work traveled constantly , they could only be seen on some sites and school commitments us , obstaculizabamos approaches . A dark part of history that my mother was at the long absence of my father, was depressed a lot and we had half abandoned and the family of my father threw all the blame to her about our terrible behavior and lawlessness . The mother of my father , ie my paternal grandmother , then wanted to replace my mother in their roles and had already hatched a plan to take over our educaciòn , completely displacing , they argued, the incompetent mother who attended ... Then in discuciones very heated , my mother gave to internarnos so as not to be replaced , staying accompanied by my younger brother only deserved five years, in that if they could not both travel and accompanied family maladjustment .

We lived in the port of Veracruz and pursing Mèxico City DF Passed the 50s . The Veracruz port , is considered one of the most important of my nation . Ahì are received and countless exported goods : fabrics, furniture , cars , trucks , tools, food , grains . My father was a sales agent of a Swiss medical laboratory according to him, if we were being moved to Veracruz , we could see more often. He traveled the length and breadth of the country's southeastern territory . The reality was different , his absences remained the same , my father saw very little and often very lonely We passed by us four , far away from all our family connections. It seems that this was another part of the Strategy, is engineered by my own father who wanted at all costs, cut with any influence by my maternal grandmother ...

My mother , a young , married to my dad at age 17 . He kept his style alone and she was not very hot or affective for us. I think that was a good mamà , with good principles and values, but their treatment if it was distant , but very correct and friendly . More well gave the print to be our big sister more than a mother. We were a strange family , but also coexisted seemed as absent , each in his own world very independent . It was in the space of the kitchen where we were more near to take our food and talk for a while. At other times we agreed in the room to listen to the radio . We do not have television . Sometimes in a small radius german Philips , that we could move from one place to another , we we located in the alcove of my Mom I shared with my brother , and we listened to a comedy show that was transmitted by the XEW . Was that , perhaps, the moment of greatest closeness between us. But if we were a strange team , always verging on sadness and feeling very lonely , but that issue never touch ... It seems that none of us knew very well what it was that of feelings , let alone what should be to do with them or where to place them . What if it was that , almost always , we were as upset and angry with little strength to support someone and the first thing we could think of , was to isolate or fight between brothers almost to death ... I already had very crazy to my Philips radio ... Our mother was our best ally , made ​​us be together without fighting, sonrreìamos and we relaxed . I remember a game show question and answer named Dr. IQ. It made ​​me very interesting and fun , learned a lot in èl . Tongue twisters and I loved the questions and answers of història and literature were my favorites. Who won gave him a cash prize . Those moments were mamà the alcove of a great magic . The average radius a little more than forty feet long, thirty feet wide and forty feet high too. It was white and dark red. On the back cover had a compacted wood for some holes , showed her bulbs. The quadrant was in front and had to turn to go locating the different seasons. The power button was black plastic and when accionabamos , it lit a tiny blue focus was on the right side at the top . I always approached all he could to foquito bright light , trying to see if there was someone inside the device. The televisions were beginning to sell and were very expensive , we could not afford such luxuries . Radio programming we liked , was beginning in the evenings. At eight o'clock, every day , we would lose the program Panseco paunchy comedian with his three hundred kilos of weight , her maid Cuca Domitilla and the operator . On Wednesday at nine in the evening, Chip and Capulina program , which for me , was a real treat. And we liked the program and Shilinsky Manolin , minstrels and singers comedians transmitia on Fridays also at night ... In our house, it was a ritual listen XEW programs , The Voice of Latin America from Mexico, the XEQ and XEB , Mèxico the big B ...

But , outside of those moments nocturnal radio alcove of my parents , where my mother lay down on his bed and we were around, but close to it , just attentive listening to the receiver , our lives turned out to be rare , strange without colorful, very flat, no precise objectives to pursue. The presence of a father figure to us was essential , much needed , would find him no great meaning to our lives and my mother could think of only one take to the sea and near the house alberquita swimming and there was no other creative activity , plus because there were few monetary possibilities , my father sent the exact and right to the necessary, no room for extra expenses or costly diversions . My great resource and intimate retreat , was the imagination , living in a world apart and you find me done without anyone knowing or bothering me ...


Still, my mother for over backwards to get us ahead emotionally : we entered the club regattas where we swim taught my older brother and me. My other brother , although he walked very well , did not accept him because of his young age. The care that you had to give , occupied much of his free time . It seemed that she did not like living in the port of Veracruz , he spent sweating and blowing all the time. Much less he liked that my father had engatuzado with the story that way could see her more often. The plot of the separation from grandmother, to end his influence on us , it became more and more clear and exposed, which had really upset my mother. My father said that my grandmother got into everything, but the truth is that more well supported us in everything and in a number of situations in which my father was away , we tended hand and solved the issues, plus she if he could convey affection and of course, subjected to severe criticism to my father over the issue of his long and repeated trips and countless absences. However, I must admit I never had problems with the expenses , my father was a good provider and very responsible with their monetary obligations , but as to matters of affection, the failures were case regarding discipline , scolding and beating , above all, a lot of punches , always were the order of the day, was a man too aggressive and violent , we had very scared and every time I saw or visited us , we should be very careful with everything we did , because usually all ended in blows and insults . I remember that as young people, my brothers and I, my mother had died in a car accident, my father was imprisoned for twelve years because of its violence , for killing another man. The lawyers wielded the murder argument fight, but the counterpart postulated that the murder had been committed after litigation between them. The judge ruled in favor of the victim . The truth is that Dad had retired from medical laboratories , and had devoted himself to agriculture , by borrowing the land bank , leaving some land he owned warranty . By doing poorly in the harvest , because it did not rain that year , could not cover the debt payments and an employee of the bank, the very low price paid and stayed with the land of my father. That much èl anger . That employee , and had had several problems with my papà , then had to pass through their territory in order to access the acquired tieras . On one occasion , the bank employee came to drink water from the land of my father, without his permission , that enraged him so much and in another ocasion they met, my father claimed his disrespectful action . They say the Lord was in his truck and my papà stop him and claim him angrily out the window and to everyone's surprise , the bank employee , pulled a gun and shot in the head at close range , but gave in neck, ran away . My father , bleeding , went to his house for his rifle and knowing where he was going his assailant , wrapped his neck with a towel and went in search . From a hill , leaned against a rock and from there , made some shots doing white in the person of his assailant . The authorities described the fact premeditation and advantage ... My father being assaulted , should, according to the authorities and the law , have been part of the act and not take the law into their own hands . The truth is that this man , had a daughter who was the private secretary treasurer of Puebla and as the lawsuit was in the area of the city , the weight of the whole law, applied it without much justice to my lord father. anyway .. if it was his excessive aggressiveness that led him to transit through this destination. With my father had no half measures or was or was not and there was no more : Genius and figure to the grave ! ...

Failing the fourth grade in school, not being able to assimilate concentration for informations , more demands aside , it was all I could decide , output was more simple to the familiar bleak picture : We lived stuck in a puddle of disappointments , loneliness and despair . The vast sea was in front of us , filled with waves and white foam along the beautiful beaches and we looking only our sadness and bitterness ... depression overwhelmed us , fell on our bodies as a heavy slab of ice that we slowly and coldly choked . Life offered us little we did not care at all, did not distinguish nothing , not enjoying anything. Our perception was very upset . What we did not solve life and to top it would go to a military boarding corrregirme supposedly ...

But when I heard the sirens of the boats gave notice to the port authorities of the captaincy , to cross the bay toward the open sea, desperately climbed the stairs to the room on the roof , for through the window , see the immense steel boat sail the sea, intensely imagining someday go to travel the world , leaving the ruin of life have I had offered my parents ... My destiny uncomfortable , unfortunately , would be a very different ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario