miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013

Never , never, never !

Have passed a forty- three years of that 1968 mark , so profound , sad, painful , painful and very embarrassing , that many, many Mexicans , had to agree to become scar without any convincing explanation .

The National Strike Committee , for security and strategy , decided that the march , this time , would leave at five in the afternoon of Santo Tomas , located in the Colonia Santa Maria la Ribera Street extension Carpio , home of the facilities of some of the schools of the National Polytechnic Institute , towards the Plaza of Three Cultures , located in the Tlatelolco Housing Unit .

 The student contingents from various parts of the city , began to arrive from two in the afternoon. For the five , the audience was already very large . They had also joined various contingents of peasants, workers and students from different entities of Mexico . The march started on time. The protesters did not suspect what would happen beyond hours later .
The banners we carried just merely concerned student and social projects of change in the management of security policy in the City of Mexico , the reinstallation of the grant system for students and mismanagement in the Department of Federal District , under Colonel Regent Corona del Rosal . The emblems were alluding to national and international social activists : Che Guevara , Zapata , Villa , Hidalgo , Morelos , Mao . Our war cries were :The People United will never be Defeated ! Peace , Peace , Peace , Diaz Ordaz these ugly monkey !
We want to Corona del Rosal , bottling ! Newspaperssold ! Mexico , Mexico , Mexico ! and some verses of the National Anthem.
About six o'clock, most contingents have already reached Plaza de las Tres Culturas. There were already several trucks with riot police , traffic police , patrol cars, motorcyclists and Olympia Battalion , who were together with their tanks , half-hidden and installed in the extension of St. John Lateran and the Avenida de Manuel Gonzalez.
The presence of the army and we missed , as the capital authorities they had been allowed to directly control the student movement, weeks ago . We had already consciousness and experience , so the " bazucaso " at the door of School No. 1 , dismantling using extreme violence Workshops Magazine Graphics "Why" , and attacks on the Vocational 5, not mess with them.
The quotas , all were always very respectful with authorities guarding the marches, clashes ever made in any of them direct .
At about quarter past six p.m. , we were all gathered quotas .
In Building Chihuahua on the eighth floor terrace , had installed multiple microphones. From there, the movement's leaders and guest speakers would speak . That would be our platform.
It was me, a young man who was studying the last year of high school, Isaac precisely Ochoterena College , where in a lightning attack by the thugs of the Vocational 5, had begun to move, weeks ago .
In the Plaza de las Tres Culturas the atmosphere was sensational . It was a moment of great emotion that . The student movement had managed to attract and combine a large part of the population. The " Goyas " university and " güerum " polytechnics , we put the creeps and goosebumps . Were heard countless clubs everywhere, we were united and identified on a single goal: MAKE MORE FAIR AND EQUITABLE TO ALL , OUR COUNTRY .
What is heard on the speakers, the truth , I did not care . I kept seeing and feeling all that crowd and the great positive energy and We planned were broadcasting . Suddenly, watching, watching , I realized that between us , mixed some strange subjects were dressed in civilian clothes , but with a white glove on his right hand , that made ​​me curious and immediately report it to my older brother who was next to me and I mention it in turn to other friends who also attended the rally . There were people of all ages , even children , because the Plaza of the Three Cultures, is like a large courtyard surrounded by many buildings of different sizes. It is also right there, the atrium of the church of Santiago Tlatelolco Franciscans and more to the right the building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and enfrentito , a series of Prehispanic Archaeological ruins which can be seen from the top of the esplanade because they are attached to the original soil are below the level of the square.
My brother told me he was going to bring more to the Chihuahua building , which is what is in front of the esplanade . For my part , I decided to buy a soft drink Avenue Extension of St. John Lateran and Nonoalco , trying to find somewhere to sit , nearby, there are several rocks embedded in the ground that is found around the ruins.
They would almost , seven in the evening, maybe a little less , when suddenly a police helicopter in the air groove and threw a flare white. All we worry about way. Some children were playing near me, outside the store in which I was taking my soda . I was at the back of the armored battalion army Olympia in the second section of the large housing unit , across the avenue . The leaders have told us over the loudspeakers that did not move and that we responded to any aggression :"Do not move , stay calm " ! .
Everything happened in a matter of minutes. After the release of the flare , white-collar men , began to attack the demonstrators . I took the bottle of soda and ran away to join the defense of my colleagues , for me it was more clear , because I was behind them and the movements of these men were easy to spot me , operating in an organized and disciplined together, making a kind of encirclement. It was then that there were several firearms sounds that nobody could say exactly where they came from , yes of people infiltrated or from the flanks . The noise did not stop weapons were sounds such as hammering on an anvil , clunks . They started yelling and crazy races . All was confusion and chaos. I stopped and immediately return to the store to try to protect myself. The shots apparently were made ​​from the roof terrace or perhaps further Chihuahua from some other multifamily around. The fire was crossed . It seemed that someone responded to aggression. I felt , at the time that the floor was moving , not necessary to know exactly what was happening , my emotions churning , everything was confused, my brain auxiliaba me , not enough to reason fully . I began to see how all the boys started running in disarray , in different directions. The shots were heard and everywhere. The protesters had been caught , taken by surprise . The reaction was disorganized and all trampling each other . The bullets buzzed everywhere. The roar of the guns was deafening. Everyone ran like gazelles lurking , like hares in disarray , the shooting was very intense . Confusion reigned and terror ...
It was terrible what I felt at that moment , I was terrified , my heart beats were strong , my ears were ringing , sweat Winterizing , my body was as if asleep , it was awful to witness all that, the night began to fall . Still scope to look like a lady lifted some of the children while a man grabbed her other hand and tried to hide in dumpsters the building, installed in a hidden compartment in the floor covered with mushroom-shaped caps . Then came a total blackout , because by that time , already had lit artificial light . It became dark. All was anxiety , uncertainty disharmony , chaos, and many cries of pain . It was what we were witnessing tremendous and most of all listening. The boys all were caught in several fronts , the crossfire , there was no route to
which follow, there was no where to run , just in circles, was a death pen , an arena of great tragedy . And that was only the start of a great slaughter that would come minutes later, when the army was mobilized from where he was half hidden and Olympia Battalion , with fixed bayonets , started melee attack , opening fire intensely , to the dial , attackers, who attacked from the Chihuahua building . The truth is that they were doing against their own brothers . Against demonstrators . Against students . Against families . Against children. As if they were an enemy army girt properly .Was awful, very awful, all that! . Southwest coming out of the barrels of the tanks were breathtaking , with the darkness that prevailed , they were the devil himself lights the fire of hell. The sounds deafening us and we could not do anything because a group of grenadiers prevented us batons and rifle butts base . The cries of pain were heard our colleagues everywhere. We were shouted to the soldiers who were accursed murderers . The ambulances began to arrive and many were military . The attack lasted just over forty minutes. Night had fallen . It was cold , windy and a drizzle began to fall . It was then that he military order to fully take the Plaza of Three Cultures . The soldiers continued sneaking fixed bayonets , to avoid any surprises . I did not hear because I ran terrified to tell my father what happened ahì . I lived in a small settlement called Santa María Insurgentes , a few blocks from Nonoalco Tlatelolco Housing Unit .
Come to my house and my mother informed me very scared and worried that he had heard the sounds of gunshots and my father had gone to get away. I turned out despite the refusal of my mother. Everything was dark they had turned off the lights in the entire periphery . I ran toward the apartment of my maternal grandmother who was in the first section of Tlatelolco Unit , just off the flagship tower housing complex is built in the shape of a spearhead and has twenty floors. Over there across the bridge linking Nonoalco Insurgentes Insurgentes Norte Centro. Imagine my surprise when I run almost in the dark with my father and brother also came running toward the house" Pelale , Raul" ! , - My father yelled at me , because this , referring to my brother , just of fire to a passenger bus on the bridge ... Other young people also went running past us. Look back , while we ran, and I saw the truck burning torch way to the top of the bridge ...
We took refuge in the house and tried to cheer each other, as we had lost all our dearest friends ... To our brothers ... so many valuable teens ... not ever see them again ... I do not forget them , never forget them , nor the forget :never , never, never !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario