lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

GO TO HELL!!!

Many years ago in a village far from civilization , there was a group of farmers who did not have sufficient financial resources to survive. Luck always punished somehow. Work to be carried over, almost always a failure: If they happened to engage in animal husbandry , disease decimated their chickens , goats, sheep or pigs. If busy cultivating the fields, excessive rainfall insurance or frost prevented crops or their plants were dying before they bear . All of them lived very desperate and the spent talking about his bad luck and the cruelty of fate with his village ...
- ¿How is possible? - Were said between them , while others live in balance, with successes and failures, we can not even say that. Is it possible that there are others like us who go so wrong?
- The head of the tribe conversing with himself : whatever we do , we never get any benefit . ¿How I convince them not to lose heart , or the good available, and setbacks have defeated my people . Sè that whatever you do , do not guarantee any success will then be able ...

He left his hut heading toward the field , but what elevates that day thinking that might be the change of luck . He was convinced to start some work that could change everything at a moment's notice. I tried to do everything possible to overcome his despair.

That day , his mood was less bad than others. Began its work by collecting wood scattered in the field. More later , with his ax hit hard several times , a thick trunk of a fallen tree , until suddenly sprang from èl , a strange being that left him surprised. Shooting llevò ax and hands to the face , covering her eyes frightened . He froze for a moment, then took his hands crept to look everywhere . His surprise was capitalized, the stranger was a kind of dwarf black hat and dress strange , matching honey big boots that covered beyond the knee. He wore a white beard and smoked a pipe strange . With every move , emanating from his body flashing lights that gave him great magic tint . Around him all was bright, the degree to prevent a clear view of your strange silhouette ... The head of the tribe dropped to the ground and pleading exclaimed,
-And not to harm you go , buddy! Nothing more remained for more punish me !
-Fear not, oh no - he replied gently. I come not to nag , but sè as they spend in your village . Do not bring more misery . Instead, they want to help, want to try to remedy its ills . Ask me three wishes . Choose exactly what you want. Think very clearly , because what you want will depend on the luck and happiness to your people aspire . But I do not go , very well made ​​your three requests . Return more later , so you have time to think , ah ! and fear not , my good man , I am very friendly and kind of truth ... In the act pixie disappeared .

The tribal chief thought for a long time if what I had seen , it would have been a product of his imagination. I was beginning to get dark . Loaded with firewood and very confused and surprised , made ​​his way back to his village. More later , took a short cut to her hut , trying to avoid any contact with his people . Unloaded the wood , pushed open the door and turned to lie on his mat to meditate on that fabulous encounter he had. The chief had never married, had no children or partner, lived alone . He devoted all his time to lead his people and see their welfare. Suddenly , I felt a great minded and the whole atmosphere of your very humble enclosure, lighted around him , was a kind of signal. Everything about him was optimism. Began to think of the happiness that awaited him. Never before had felt in that mood . Immediately it started to make plans and projects: If you toward a van, in the end that only appear out of nowhere and not have to get her nowhere and could charge transport. If some houses with all amenities and rent them . If a hospital , to end almost everyone was sick and would have to pay for their relief. If such a thing was good , if the other was much better. But that money would be paid , if the whole tribe was very poor ... and so is the way all night and when I thought I had found something interesting , I immediately dismissed , imagining something better ...

The elf watched with great attention from the vibration as the lived , was a parallel dimension where time and space do not exist , looked like going round and round on the mat , unable to take any final decision . The truth is that the villager , his ambition was missing and had already taken possession of his soul .
- It occurs to me that very little three wishes , he told himself the chief yes , how can I cheat and do that character to give me something more , much more ...
When he said those words, the elf suddenly appeared in the room :
-Fool - the curious man he exclaimed , turning strongly to villager - Are you trying to fool me fool?
- I agree with you , I did wrong , but I can only admit that I know no need to ask . I promise you I'm going to concentrate and I'll be more careful not to think of nonsense ...
Those words came to soothe cranky elf , who reproached him for his lack of humility and lack of common sense and solidarity.
- You are a poor idiot, this is going as they will , is good for nothing , què you kind of boss who thinks only his, not including othersnot know how to think as a community ! - And strange being increasingly angered more and reproaching the villager still a thousand times it was such and such a thing .
And the chief of the tribe , which at first remained silent , I just got tired and yes exclaimed outside :
-Sè not live like the rich! Could not manage or grow my assets , I know no tranzas do . Stop yelling at me and insulting me , desires to you attempt me , upset me , just think of me and my ambitions . I 'm sick of soul - man stared at and shouted 'Shut up for once and go to hell ...

And said and done , pixie, went to hell which is where it belonged ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario