viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

BUGS OF LIFE

In life you have to learn to rely on hunches ... The trouble is that then those feelings cause me trembling like jelly in my body or a creeping north pole worthy
I shake from head to toe. Maybe that's why I do not like to feel them and better I operate rationally most of the time.

The topic was about sex and marijuana. A person came to my office in a rush without my noticing, presented the topic openly. Ahì I felt that my spine is arched and the spine I was shaking me up and down, unable to control myself. I should have heeded those feelings, it was very clear and bad my hunch, whenever that happens, things are not for me or bring me any benefit ...

- Please help me! .. Someone wants to blackmail me. I have to help!
Clearly this was a very nervous man shook like fish just caught. I poured a glass of water and put it on the desk.
-In that mood, I haven `t understand that it gives me a scare. How about if you take a deep breath and deep, calm down and tell me what happens?
-But first I need to ensure that it does not tell anyone. Will he not, right?
-Look, barely just met, not even as called you. Break into my office just like that like that ... speak clearly, I can not make promises of any kind, understanding, please!
-Well, my name is Jesus Valverde, I'm a worker-honrrado and began performing-.me devoted to reviewing written in a library. The reviewers and I make some notes. Sometimes rebuilt and back to make new account. You know ... the eternal anonymity, that for others to succeed.
- And then?
-I make very little money and ...
-I beg, sir valverde, get to the point.
-Yes, I ahì not push me, this is very difficult for me.
Tried to get a drink of water, but his pulse failed and the liquid for my fortune, went to his shoes, away from the papers that rested on the desk.
- Well?
It's not what you're thinking, oh, no. I'm just an intellectual secondhand. One then cheats and these fail, of course. The sound money is very difficult to find, especially in times like this. You know how it is ...
I continued, I still ...
'Well, I heard a young student to an amount favors. She comes to the house of one and makes several luck with your body, you also asked. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
-Not very clear to me yet. Not exactly ...
-I am not married. I like girls. In my life my relationships with women have always been great, really, do not misunderstand me. I was sorely in need of fresh meat. From a young woman who encourage me and I do not mind paying for it. Sure not looking enrredos ever. Just move the experience and then get rid of women. I am a practical man and strange, but that yes, fairly happy, I spend writing and reading James Joyce, Sartre, gossip of history and mystery novels of all kinds, in short, a great cocktail of ideas ...
-Aha, So how long a show like that?
- Not much, a few hours ... Engage contacted her several times, do you understand?
This character was one of those who love the curiosity and whose weakness is women almost acrobats. I felt sorry and pity for him, but I began to fall well. When he spoke of the girl, to face asshole. Even get to imagine that as him, I would countless individuals in the world, in similar situations, but never dare not even broach the subject with anyone. Beings strange carnal experiences hungry then end with the orthopedist, without being able to enjoy with the opposite sex for which they pay a good amount of money ...

-Now, I receive threats from the brat, tell me everything is going to tell my boss snorted.
'But you can count on?
-Is that one day, I did not realize and I recorded with the camera in your phone, in the room that I have prepared for all this ...
- So?
-It was just at the time was reaching my climax and when that happens, I say a lot of shit to the beat of the crackles and in that ocasion cursed my boss, old woman, with whom I had some romantic encounters. Want thousand dòlares or show you the video. You know, that day the girl marijuana fumè insurance and I looked really stupid. My boss would die of a heart attack if he were to know what I said, in itself because of his age and does not support many emotions and with this, would top the poor, besides seeing so much elasticity in the young, would die of envy and insurance that killed the poor old got to help me!
I kept thinking a few seconds ...
- Do you know who I am therapist? I said in a sympathetic voice.
- ¿How?
-Yes, this is a psychotherapy practice ...
'Sorry,' said èl very surprised and somewhat embarrassed. Are not you a private detective?
- No, man I cried. The office of private detective, is here beside And to myself I said I knew it, my hunch was not wrong, What a relief! .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario