martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Everyone Against Everyone

The overwhelming majority of us, we are goaded by extremely unhealthy Motivation: We live in direct opposition to others, to our fellow men, no matter what we have to do, it comes to achieving our goals at all costs: Free For All!
- What will you do with me?
Nothing, with a bum like you, little can be done. Not even need to bother me throw this bog. Since the cops will take care of it ...
- And I'll do, if I'm leaving well as penniless? - Dramatized the poor man. What will become of me?
'I'll give you something.
- What?
-Some tips: Undertake a new life, no longer deceiving the good people mused a moment-.Pero If you are unable to do so, may tossing out the window Click here to see the five floors to the ground, they will mush . The bathroom has a tub, ahì can slash his wrists with razor blade and go slow and sweetly bleeding. Here you'll leave him in the toilet this tube of sleeping pills. If you take all the barbiturates, it shall enter an eternal sleep. I am offering a kaleidoscope of tentadoraas alternatives to solve your stinky, agonizing and pitiful life ...
-You can save your irony, sarcasm and ridicule, was to dramatize the poor and homeless man. As I realize you are insensitive, do not think about my hunger, or have a heart. I'm glad to leave and leave me alone. I can decide my future. Meanwhile in this beautiful bed rest because no way I can miss the chance to sleep in it like a real prince ...
-Make it as you like, it will come shortly to miss this place, just to own distinguished and decent people.
- Where is the vessel that leave on the table?
'There,' said the tramp.
-No, dresser tube, no. I mean the brew that I had prepared in my glass ...
- ¿How? - The poor man shuddered. - Has this concoction? Was not vodka?
-Yes Did you drank, did you?
'Well, yes, I was very thirsty and as I explained how you throw out the window ... I miss him?
'Do not worry, they were just drops of Bach flowers laughing.
- What else are these drops? Are they many or few?
-But ... You only poor and predictable, is a moron. Apparently appropriates everything it finds. Do you think perhaps that right?
-I saw the glass served and I took 'said the wretched man, was served on the table and I took the first distraction of you ...
- Lies - the boss was angry. He served there on purpose, for you fall, as filthy and stupid ...
- Do I poisoned?
'No man, but you are a fool! That concoction is to sleep soundly ...
'I missed the heaviness of my head ... the tramp stammered, rubbing his eyes. We must do something ... My eyes close ... have compassion, of mì!
- Compassion? - Took umbrage honcho. That was missing! Did you took me when I was approached on the street dressed as a woman?
-A doctor ... drugged-she get it articualr the frothy-mouthed all-.Llame a doctor ... Time is running out and I fell flat on the floor at full length. Help! ...
'Sorry, but I wait for my plane, I can not help you, motherfucker.
-The tramp could only emit a strange sound, before falling dead. The brew, whether it was a poison ...
-This filthy asshole made me dust my vacation, I swear I thought I was messing with a woman, but when I noticed that it was a man, it was too late, my turbo mood abruptly felt pleasure and abandonment and by that time, existed for each other, had to get rid of him, of that memory in my self, in the depths of my heart more ... I left the hotel without remorse ... Everyone against everyone! ! (Jajajjajajjajaja)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario