jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

THE ENTROPY

Nobody gives credit to exist in the universe (including us of course to all of us!), A force that is killing the existing inexorably.

This type of concept paralyzed left to scholars from various disciplines. Above all, the scientists who strongly marks them because they have not found to date, a plausible explanation for such a bizarre and sinister phenomenon ...

The entropic force is provided as listed as irreversible degradation of every physical system: Nothing in our dimension, it is eternal, everything is diluted, exhausts, breaks, falls apart and everything is heading toward annihilation and destruction.

Entropy represents a stratum notes or anything nice that we faced, sooner or later, to the highway leading directly to death. No reverse, no one-neither Dorian Gray can return from old age to youth, Oscar Wilde, also failed.

What does not exist, although perennial Aldous Huxley insisted that yes, in about philosophy-even comes time everything is forgotten: dreams, plans, projects, loves, hates, everything, everything, are degraded, without whom none so far , can do something to overcome this fatal destiny ... All indications are that we are predetermined by the very death and destruction, but we all care seek to have or might have. The deterioration is prevalent in all that exists, is the common denominator in all our environments and Nostros, which includes both sidereal universe.

- Why talk about my family? - Asked the old man. They have nothing to do with my financial affairs ...
I arrived at the restaurant at an early hour. There was a woman flushed the toilet and asked that will warn the owner that wanted to talk to him. I called and was when I let him know he brought a message from someone who was interested in buying your business. I immediately replied that he had not released his establishment. So according to the instructions received from whom I had hired, I mentioned some things about her ...
It happens that I had lost my job, I had several days without food and suddenly to be begging on the street I came across a strange man who offered me a ticket and I drove up to his luxury car and I was more wondering if you then wanted to earn a lot of money.
After questioning me about my life, realized that I was not the classic beggar, who was a person awake and ready and might well help. He added that it was difficult to spend their money because I could not justify it to the tax authorities. Needed to invest in legitimate businesses and pass all their capital as if it were clean. He gave me another ticket to buy clothes and could live without problems, some days. One of the most valuable notes, divided it into two halves and said receive the other hand if you give a message to the owner of a restaurant that does not want to accept my offers ... The message was simple: ¨ accept me as your partner comfortable and takes a share of profits. If he refused, I would say that there was no alternative, to think of his family, his daughters ... The purpose of business was to make the restaurant grow and did more lucrative than it already was allowed to pass the books accounting earned money elsewhere illegally ...

-The person who sent me, makes no distinction between his family and his business, 'I said firmly. One daughter crosses the main street every morning with her mother. We know who your stereo master the more small-the poor man stood trembling on the table where we were sitting.
- I will call the police immediately! - Shouted, returning to the table.
I also alert enough. So had never pressured anyone. Yes I think I did when I got divorced. But by now I forgot. Dì I value and try to project a gangster face. Imposte very well my voice and said
-Will not do such a thing-I was very firm. Police now helps citizens, is provided consisting of a set of young people and very little maleada that in no way are going to want to intrude into highly dangerous rescue tasks-not I think of that other thing. Do you think they'll want to accompany his wife and daughters every day at school, tell me? -I strongly rebuked.
He still sat motionless, his hands covering his face. You see he was suffering a lot.
-The person who sent me ', too like the stereo. He said it is very difficult to be a concert without good hands ... He said that you should not impose their stubbornness to the welfare and care of his daughters.
The silence of the place was already very grim for those times. The restaurant owner, remained very quiet. I mirò askance.
'My daughters are going to succeed, that's what I have prepared,' he said. They mean everything in my life.
He thought for a second and continued:
'Tell me how I communicate with that person. The call. I have no more choice, I know who it is.
The next day, I walked around the same streets where I used to beg. Suddenly I saw the flaming car coming my employer.
-You did a good job, congratulations, outlining a wide sonrrisa said. Someday you'll be a superb negotiator, polìtico or lawyer and even a good restaurant owner too, laughed loudly ... Between her fingers had half of the ticket that had offered me and gave me a wad more ...

For a long time I devoted to such transactions. He lived all alone, watching as the headstone of corruption and dishonesty we sank deeper into the fetid mud of the bad life that we all had done ... Is not there another side to this entropy sinister?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario