jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

INDEED!

The here and now, are the limits that we make. Everything happens within those spaces and times but we resist accepting: Our TVs and so indicate comptadoras with live events are planned for an immediate on those devices, although the events are happening at some other location on the planet. Things happen here and not only allà, hours away. No, happen here and now, in the moment they are happening. That is undeniable, just lacked technologic advances and information prevented us certify a world that had always operated in the same way, but we do not decrypt or verify we reached to a lack of global informations will show us.

The entire cosmos, comprises of vast masses of matter caller. We are immersed in a great ocean of particles opting for conservation and energy generation: It is an interconnected set of circumstances that make up a vast array of communication that always tends to balance the entire universe. These energy exchanges take place at every moment of life and move within large ensemble coherence and we all make together.

In our universe, there do not exist, individual events that happen outside or independently of the overall package. Those are merely human notions of a great folly coated where prevailing tendency not to see more than a part of things. We loved that the set of facts escape us, we do not have a position of overview. We live in our environment and in our relationships without the informations of the whole. We insist on living as independent scientific findings that clearly indicate the full, we limitmos only some basic facts that we like and totes, but really are not. This strongly apparent human unconscious structures our thinking that we live in the global informations we make use of it, but in truth, we are out of absolute consistency and cosmic whole. Everything is part of a comprehensive and rigorous frame, we like it or not. All partial event Ours is not a manifestation of a single global event tote, but apparently, I forget every moment of our ephemeral stock ...

- Did not you hear the bell?
- Who was that?
-The person who brings the drugs
-Hmmm
- What were you doing?
Rudely shrugged without answering. Then he sat on a cushion in the room, crossed one leg over the other in the lotus position and pulled out a marijuana cigarette box.
- Want a hint? Bringing you the box said to her friend, who had just come to the department.
I do not like Mexican marijuana, you never know what you're smoking.
-Allà tù èl said scornfully. Coming to judge my actions? - Approached the cigarette and lit it carefully, made him as if it were a ritual.
She nodded.
'You've broken the heart of many women, including those mine. And several friends have betrayed too.
'Yes,' he murmured.
-Well, I have to say all that I have to pay in this life, believe in karma, right? Nothing escapes the divine law said it without beating around the bush.
-Hmm ... I see where you're going. I trust more in luck, my friend replied. But how would you afford it?
- Suffering excruciating cancer, where you talked ahì, 'she exclaimed, smiling a sonrrisa light. A cancer that invades your whole body and leave you sexually invalid.
And so, in that vein, spoke more than an hour: art, football, politics, the recent release in theater productions, kindness, sex and other things more ... then began sexually stranded to make love. She refused saying it was not right. Had just not entirely agree.
-Let me now enter ...
- Why do you insist?
-I want to have sex when you're with menstruation. I want to get caught up in your blood, as if we belonged to both. What do you feel?
I feel my blood-stain our bodies, as if I'd hurt the skin. I feel pain, I tear your stubbornness makes me bleed more.
-That sounds appealing, you turn me ... I lose track of time, I join all, death does not exist, let me go ...
She said she was glad for him. Acted like a trouser. Did you know that many girls fell in love with your style ...
-When you're inside me ... I drive myself to touch me. Why do you make me that?
'I force myself to make you aware of your body. A to break with what your brother told you, you were mine and I prolongation of tì ...
Each of his movements were now more rhythmic and prolonged, his lips were tight and a slight blush accentuated the color of her face.
'But I do not think I do that. It bothers me, I'm evil.
- Do not excite you more?
-A little ...
'Then entregate these sensations. Enjoy them
And tù ... Què feel?
'I feel myself, beyond you. I see nothing when we make love. I get in my own visions. Tù not exist, not here. Nothing is real ...
She was silent a moment, although the temperament of both the attracted him, straightened his back and rebuked him:
-I for you, I'm just a scenario in which you project your emotions and experiences. I am part of a waste Is it true? - Made a little pause. Tù not need my love, just want to feel the warmth of my body to leave you to your dreams and fantasies mariguanezcas, do I have right?
- Naturally! - Exclaimed.
- Go to hell, 'she said angrily.
'Yes,' he murmured. Hell But there?
And with that, he received a tremendous blow to knock out the part of her that sent directly to another world ... The girl uttered a cry of despair and begging to be let free. Mused after a moment. Both bodies were naked. She looked at the gaping cadaver. He brought his face close to his former teammate, out of breath, panting, lips contrìdos, he stopped and raised his head with an effort, he spat in the face ...
- Let's hope you're still ahì damn! - Said with great force without getting off èl booking. The woman with her hand made the sign of the cross in the air and retreated, dropping dejected on the carpet, hiding her face, arching her back and folding his hands as seeking for safety ...

It was two in the afternoon, the sounds of cars on the streets, reached inside the
 department. The screams and racing children in the streets announcing their games. Others crossed with direction from their schools. Beyond that, some men were chatting with some girls and the back of a park, some chess players seniors, surrounded by other men, watching them play. The whole world, kept in a unified way, but invisible, its inexorable march cosmic, in the here and the now ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario