martes, 25 de junio de 2013

HYMN TO JOY

It is a fact that the whole universe in itself, we have content in our organizational structures ... We carry this energy and luminicas small structures existing in all things around us. However, we remain as subhuman mentally as when we started thousands of years ago. In this sense, our progress has been very stunted and superficial, despite the great advances in science that become reality, every moment, most fantastic and very little decipherable: Everything seems possible, but not knowing or understanding the structures of these magnificent discoveries. Still, ordinary beings expect all science, greatly benefit from it, consume it and use it but do not know how it operates nor care to understand, very little care about that: We continue cursing the dark parts of our world, without and even dare to light a single match that we could provide some light, we prefer mercury bulbs with allogenic or go blind we pollute and hurt dazzling all. Moreover, our values ​​very relegated reference purposes, and are no longer respected traditions, rituals and myths have disappeared almost completely for the sake of modernity ...

And we must add to the above, and we have to accept that everything we experience ourselves as outside, not realizing that in truth, nothing exists outside our brains, and that is through these bodies that we exist too nervous because we are in the brains of others ... We are amphibious beings, inhabitants of two worlds, inner and outer, but belong to the inner world that is our authentic and true home, but being continually punishing our imagination, our intelligence, we filmmakers been losing our tasks, finishing with poetry, with inner creativity and nobility of our souls and how wonderful and magical it was all over, ignoring the trolls, fairies and angels that sit in daily on our tables, all these, we have also been annihilating for the superficial, inconsequential and unnecessary ...

In Our modern world, now more than ever, is perceived and exhibits a very sickly undertone: Violence, separatism, crisis, indifference, crime, paranoid superiority, neurosis, psychosis collective ways of living immersed in a terrible mess where people do not enough is sold, cheerful and good-humored as to build a happy world that is full evidence that our world is not more than the projection of our own image and content, our absorption limit to the outside world is what we carry in our interiors full of misfortune and are causing profound disappointment and failure elimination of all mankind ...

It was impossible! But he had to accept the reality:
- Do not die, my friend! Hold I cried strongly encourage treating ...
- Are you listening?
The dying she get it moving your head nodding. His face was contracted with pain. His eyes were deeply sunken. His body was stiff as a board by way of protection. Both looked like we looked. The pallor of his face was like wax. Your correct stirring projected breath. He moved his head slowly from side to side, more and more pale. Emphasized her high forehead and long black hair. The face all plunged as in a distance, at one end through which èl was alone. Pupils something looked, poked the ahì present, his eyes can never describe. Watching his face was looking in the mirror that reflects one's own death.
He said:
'I'm going.
- Who was it? - I struggled to bring his ear to her lips. He said a word that no one could understand and then said:
- ... My children ... I ... I. - Sob. Did not see-breathed painfully and fell. That was the last thing you said.
-Do not die, please, mate. A doctor! - Shout.
After a few minutes the doctor bent and ripped blue shirt exposing his chest hurt skinny and moist. The present ahì eyes tightly closed, did not want to see.
- Is he dead, doctor?
- She said firmly almost beyond cure, nothing is possible, do not even dare to do something, we should not try. Let him die in peace.
The knife was right in the middle of your chest. Not seem to feel pain.
Well ... then we do ...-I looked in his eyes were eyes of agony, they saw, were glass dull, stiff, were the eyes of death. Someone moved the body, trying to accommodate it, the knife moved by the effort. The body slid on the floor, loosened, blood gushing from the hole and his mouth and nose. I trembled from head to foot trying to chase away the fear jaw was shaking, my teeth hit each other, I was very embarrassed, very upset about being in this trance so bitter. There was silence, the floor was covered in blood. Felt sick, look away to one of the windows, gritting his teeth as if to destroy this strange life nightmare.
-What a mess, 'I said.
The doctor shrugged.
-Since there are several stabbed to treatment in this area. A few days ago a man who gouged his eyes out. apparently it is a hatred of monsters ...
My heart was beating heavily, sweat dripping from my armpits, flowed all over my back, forehead and hands. My friend was dead and it is normal to know that someone is dead, but in this case, no one knew who had stabbed. I was alive, but now would have been dead ... I cried bitterly.
- What in the world? What will we do? - I told myself.
The face of all witnesses, was badly decomposed, was horrible, nobody then wanted to see the arrival of death. I showed them all his fist and shouted:
- Damn them, as they dared to kill that way to a poor cripple paralyzed!

I'm lying in my bed, my heart beats like a drop dripping from a faucet and I can not CERAR. Continuous live with the image of my friend bleeding on the floor of his room ... In the distance I hear a stereo that marks the rhythm with the beat of my heart and I can never forget: The Ode to Joy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario