miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013

PERMITTED LAUGH

-There is no right to life is provided lead very hectic èl said from his chair. - Do not study much for this! What I can help the world? I made countless plans and projects and look at me where I am ... I remember my young promises still do not believe, do not give credit for what is happening to me. Are you listening? Tù and I made plans, Do you remember, my love?
- What do you mean?
-That I'm losing faith ...
-This is absurd, and have plenty of time in the same and not get out of that ...
'Do not be so, support me little bit with better comments. I flatly discouraged, if you are able to buy a ticket lottery pool with your bad temper, sack letter instead of issue ... You're very rationalist, dammit!
'I'm not rational - the girl lit a cigarette. The only thing you ask is that today you do not go grab against God, please, as you did the other ocasion. Not at the moment I'm enjoying my cigarette banned me doctor.
So you will return to the smoked, huh?
-If, when the affairs of my life go wrong and tù you stress me, I want to smoke ...
-Trust me, woman, your health is above my disappointments, also do not fuck with the fucking smoke that ...
-Thanks for your concerns, but the name of the Supreme Being, to take me a bitch in the end we are all equal. Nothing makes sense in this fucking life ...
-A purpose to which we are all a bitch and load this fucking life, Did you hear about that in the Vatican there is a gay lobby?
- ¿How? - Very surprised. That if it makes sense, tell me more ...
He rose from his chair, if you went to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer, taking time to string together all the data.
-Let us return to the subject-she settled again in his chair and drink your bebida. throat-Well, the thing is not about priests in yes. Those who frequent the celestial lobby are Italian models who like to wear cassock.
- No? They are models! o strippers?
-No one can say anything, not even pronounce their names, otherwise they risk being expelled from the Holy See, you saw what happened to this Nazi that ...
- What does the current pope?
-That everything can be fixed, so do not leave their rooms, or wants to be alone, afraid to do something you said winking.
- Hey, wait a second! Do not tell me no potatoes gays ...
-To my knowledge, no, just Europeans and effeminate. That if many have been dodgy, steal the money and not just to share with the poor ...
- Ah! So there are also those in Holy Mother Church, huh?
-If you have even been postulated that the existence of God, was given for correct moral issues of humanity ...
- Now go back to God!
Apparently the girl was taken by her sarcasm wave and hecer èl for peace, came to kiss her when the phone rang. She replied.
-Is for you.
The voice on the other side of the dial was a credit card vendor a friendly bank.
- Have you already decided you by our card?
I take some air, you hairs stood on end and cry.
- In the name of God, let me fucking around!
-I remember that the other ocasion, I said you did not believe in God was the last thing he was heard saying the seller before hanging up.
She turned to look askance and said calmly.
- Is something wrong, my life?
He filled his lungs with a lot of air polluted by another cigarette from his partner and tried to return to sort out their ideas, while returning to sit in their comfortable and comfortable armchair.
-It's okay, love, just that sometimes, it was not as good as I wanted, you see I live in a dualistic universe, where anything goes ...
'But what you were saying, yes makes sense,' she corrected immediately.
- What do you mean?
-If you were going to emepezar to address the issue of faith before the call.
- Were not talking about the dialectic? - Èl said in a tone of sarcasm.
- Do not tell me you went up you beer?
He remained silent for a while, turned to see his wife, did not flinch. You could tell he was used for her to change the topics of conversation and to mock èl. In your face, calm look, it showed a deep disappointment, but continued his conversation, without despair, trying to convey his mood original and real.
'Look, I'll cut to the chase, I think the current pontiff, surrounded by thugs is provided and that the Vatican is no longer a decent place to live. If neglected kill him, eh!
The spontaneous declaration and clear by èl, making devil's face, it seemed very funny to her and the two carcajearon to unleash ...
- Now, that's so funny! - She finally gave him a good point in its favor. Would you like to eat pasta?
-No thanks, His Holiness èl said raising his eyes to heaven, sonrriendo and showing all his teeth.
'Do not play the clown, Really, apeteces not nothing? Not even some cookies?
-With chelas ¨ ¨ I only like peanuts, because I make you thirsty and that makes me take more ...
-No peanuts, but I have some cheese ...
I'd rather keep taking.
-As you wish, 'she sighed.
- Rogues! - Cry. He had taken the newspaper and read it sitting in front of her.
- What happens? - What increprò.
- If you are my friend, the mobster!
- So? -Exclaimed, thinking she was dead.
- What has emerged from anonymity, that guy! No wonder the saying that weed never dies-said with great joy. These children are more hard bad bitch a pantheon china ...
- Why do you say that? Account, dammit! - Added very upset.
- The angel, once become Senator of the Republic! Can you believe it?
- What are you saying?
-I swear. I have a friend already powerful Senator and sè which is well corrupt. Tremendous bastard that ...
For the first time in the course of his entire life, he clarified the cover of the puzzle. Emepezaban parts to fit perfectly
- That damn will help me! I the should ...
- What? Do not make jokes. Not even know what you say, it will immediately repondio. You're crazy, you're going to make mincemeat!
-No, baby, shrugged, spongy chest and encouraged her. Now if I implement my plans.
- Who the hell says that man is going to help? - She said, seized with a tremendous angrily, best continues the search for God ... That is much better philosopher in you who you are without you What would Christianity? Oh, my God! go to jail. What mischief will you do, shameless, sinful?
He did not flinch, it shows that he was used to the constant preaching of his companion.
Look, love, I'm sick of everything and I fuss and effort and I get nothing. This time I'm going to sacrifice! ..
- What is it? - Alarmadìsima asked, trying to soften the tone of his voice.
Do not cry. You are quite right that you just told me. I'm losing the shame. What sè. Forgive me, friend.
- Oh, my goodness sake!-Shocked and she cried desperately for that damn news All Loon your friend. Volvièmdo you're crazy!
-If-conteso immediately, ensalivàndose with tongue pale and parched lips. I promise that when I replace this impact, I will seek the shame and honesty perdere soon.
- Oh, God! He turned to lament her. If that news has left you quite idiot! ...
It is useless to try to discourage me, dear - èl said very firmly.'m Going to end the opium of the people!
'But, darling,' she said very gently. I tried the encyclopedic end it and remember that ended on the guillotine .. Plus most people take drugs and even presidents want to sell ...
- I am not referring to drugs in yes, I'm speaking metaphorically, woman - he said very angrily. Clearly the news of his friend ruffian and now Senator of the Republic, had altered the functioning of your brain. The opium of the people, is religion and what I already assumed, there is no God! But what gives more? If now I have a lot of money ...

-It is quite natural to happen, ma'am, 'said the psychiatrist to partner him when he is told to tear loose, all that had happened. Look, the electro-shocks ¨ ¨ return sanity to the insane, we could try, the human brain is a mysterious box of surprises, who tells us that returns become the apostle St. Paul! ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario